[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Breeding Jigglypuff >Take three day brake >Go through

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: buff.png (5KB, 194x360px) Image search: [Google]
buff.png
5KB, 194x360px
>Breeding Jigglypuff
>Take three day brake
>Go through breeding leftovers
>One has a star

Has a shiny ever eluded your sight?
>>
>>26942913
Me, with fucking Igglybuff when I first played Crystal. I didn't even know what a shiny was, I thought Red Gyarados was special. It wasn't any differently colored, and I wasn't using an Igglybuff, so I never knew until years later, long after I deleted that save.
>>
File: 1460510116388.gif (152KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
1460510116388.gif
152KB, 267x200px
They don't sparkle when the hatch, right?
>>
I bred a shiny Gulpin during my mass breeding to fill the Kalos dex in X and wasn't paying attention so I didn't think anything of it. Blame XY's shitty washed out color palette. I traded it to my friend as a trashmon until he pointed out that it was shiny and traded it back.

My first legit on-cart non-Gyarados shiny too.
>>
No. I'm pretty autistic about these kinds of things and I've never had the opportunity to miss it. All of my shinies have been pretty noticeable.
>>
>>26943695
>can't tell the clear difference between green and blue

Don't blame XY, blame your own stupidity.
>>
>>26944119
It depends on your cultural background. In the past, the Japanese overlapped green and blue, even calling them the same.
>>
>>26942913
Purrloin in Y.
I was breeding to get basics that weren't in the game or whatever and only noticed the red star days later.
I remember noticing the color being a bit odd, but every Pokémon looked paler so I didn't think much about it.
>>
>>26943017
Nope.
>>
>>26942913
>crystal, 2001
>route 38, needed a flying type, didn't feel like going to my box
>catch a random pidgeotto
>use it to fly to mt silver
>deposit it
>weeks later going through my boxas
>pidgeotto has three stars
>same as gyarados
> barely understood the concept of shinies yet
>left it in the box for safe keeping
Then my save deleted itself when the battery ran out
>>
I hatched a shiny Froakie and didn't notice until I put it in the PC. Only 3 IVs tho
>>
>>26943695
> I traded it to my friend as a trashmon until he pointed out that it was shiny and traded it back.
Your friend is a very nice person.
>>
Binacle for me. It was my first shiny I had ever found, and it was also the first time I had seen Binacle. I wasn't looking during the shiny animation, so I thought that was just it's normal colors.
>>
>>26942913
>be me playing SoulSilver
>breeding for a Brave Bird Skarmory
>had three eggs
>first egg hatches
>"this is Modest so it's useless"
>second egg hatches
>"wait, Skarmory are silver-like but this is gold-like, what the fuck?"
>go to Summary
>Dex Number is red and also has a red star

That's the first shiny I've gotten from an egg in all this years. And for those that have curiousity it's male with Relaxed Nature.
>>
>>26944403
i hope u take good care of him, anon
>>
>>26944443
Indeed it is part of my SoulSilver team
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.