[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Triggerfish >Hakuna Matata >Pikaclone 7 or 8 >Grampa

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: fuckisthis.png (493KB, 720x476px) Image search: [Google]
fuckisthis.png
493KB, 720x476px
>Triggerfish
>Hakuna Matata
>Pikaclone 7 or 8
>Grampa
>no coconut crab

/vp/ will you still be getting Sun and Moon even with these objectively garbage, Yokai-tier designs?
>>
meme, nice
>>
crabfag please go
>>
File: tumblr_m531s9Th8n1qkt6l9.jpg (52KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m531s9Th8n1qkt6l9.jpg
52KB, 500x250px
>>26937404
There are only 2 "objectively garbage" Pokemon.
>>
>>26937432
I see wat u did ther
>>
I fucking want slutfish daggermouth and metal spikeball yes
>>
You know, it's getting to the point where I actually don't want there to EVER be a coconut crab Pokemon just to spite memeposters.
>>
File: Getting real tired of your shit.jpg (89KB, 622x470px) Image search: [Google]
Getting real tired of your shit.jpg
89KB, 622x470px
Anon, I'm sure that, from all the good designs to the average to the shitty designs in every single generation you just happened to witness, you only bothered with the objectively good ones to your eyes in each generation as well, did you not, OP?

Just because I'm buying a Sun copy, does not mean I'll actively support ALL designs.

At best, I'll be getting the honey fly and the hedgehog one.

That's fucking it.

The worst you'll be subjected to these is running into them in a wild fight, but then you'll just run off again and forget they even existed while merely focusing on your ACTUAL team.

And nigga, Pokemon stopped being Pokemon the minute 3rd generation hit the franchise like a truck and objectively changed the art style into something else. And then came the rest of the generations.

Not all pokemon need to fucking be elegant, suave cool or badass. Among the actual pokemon in the freaking pokemon world, there's bound to be some hideous ones you'd rather never meet in your whole life, much like certain animals you are either disgusted of or afraid of in fucking real life.
>>
>>26937762
Nice large post, just like a sunfag
>>
File: fuck outta.gif (483KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
fuck outta.gif
483KB, 500x281px
>>26937769
>using a old shity meme
>>
File: image.jpg (420KB, 544x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
420KB, 544x750px
>>26937762
I'm with you Anon, but you just replied to bait. Even if you know it was bait, you got baited. Best you can do is hide the thread, or filter the word "objectively".

Also TL;DR
>>
>>26937762
I agree about hoenn being ugh but I liked Sinnoh, then quit on unova but came back for kalos. Still haven't gotten through hoenn or unova
>>
>>26937762
>Not getting both versions
>>
>>26937839
>wishing it would end
Lol
>>
>>26937769
>That
>Large post

If that's how you act reading that measly post, I can't even imagine giving you a beginner's book with text only.
>>
File: image.png (117KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
117KB, 680x510px
>>26937404
>>
>>26937879
There's a limit to the post size though newfriend
>>
>>26937762
>Pokemon stopped being Pokemon the minute 3rd generation hit the franchise like a truck and objectively changed the art style into something else
Hahaha,
>>
>>26937889

Yeah, I know, it's 2000 characters.

If 4chan wanted me to post something as short as a Twitter message, I'm sure they'd make that limit far much smaller.
>>
>>26937942
And they wouldn't have name fields either!
>>
>>26937404
I wasn't getting it to begin with. ORAS was the camel-breaking straw. And nothing I've seen so far has even close to convinced me its getting better.
>>
>>26937975

Which I never used.

I like being a anonymous ass.
>>
File: a little bit - Master.gif (527KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
a little bit - Master.gif
527KB, 160x160px
>>26937982
>I lost all interest in pokemon of ORAS
>Let me just randomly check a Pokemon designated board for no reason what so ever.
Why am I not believe your bullshit, anon?
>>
>>26938017
Nice strawman, people still need to post unpleasantries so they stick with things to hate and hope they piss off someone who shat on them before
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.