[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hoenn remake speculated right after HGSS came out >memes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Pokemon_platinum.jpg (40KB, 440x320px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon_platinum.jpg
40KB, 440x320px
>Hoenn remake speculated right after HGSS came out
>memes of HOENN CONFIRMED all over the game community for three years
>remake finally comes out
>its literally RS without the extras that made Emerald the superior choice
>games still sold like hot cakes
Why do we need the two basic games remade when the third one remade would be so much better? It'd set the content standard, at least.
We need a Platinum remake if they choose to go in that direction.
>>
I don't know, I kinda want to play as DP Dawn in 3D. Maybe just Platinum without the snow everywhere, as much as I wish I could have both.
>>
When they do DP remakes, they'll probably put in most of the elements from Platinum in it. Why wouldn't GameFreak do a 3D Distortion World?
>>
>>26934436
That's what we thought with ORAS. But the fact that those still sold well can tell GameFreak that they can do nothing but the bare bones and it'd still be profitable.
>>
>>26934436
>>26934472
It would be altered to fit in post-game, like what they did with Fug.
>>
>>26934390
Rayquaza was incorporated into the story of ORAS, so I wouldn't be surprised if we got the Distortion World in Chrono Diamond & Cosmic Pearl
>>
>>26934531
But that had zero to do with Emerald.
>>
Because single versions sell much less than two paired versions.

And HGSS were speculated ever since FRLG were announced.
>>
>>26934562
Not really. It was its own story line. And that's what sucked about it.
I wouldn't mind the creation trio all going primal and Giratina being some big bad possessing beast that brainwashes Dialga and Palkia.
Just something besides the basic and boring story they already did. Or make it more about the Pokémon than the evil team trying to control them. HGSS, while having basically no story in the original, put in something interesting with the birds, and even included the Suicune subplot.
>>
>>26934587
>Because single versions sell much less than two paired versions.
Doesn't mean they can't shove everything from the third-version into the dual remakes.
>>
>>26934570
So? You're not getting a single, non-paired version. Giratina would be included in its own scenario.
Suicune's was lifted from Crystal because it had nothing to do with the birdies.
Fug's Emerald scenario is incompatible with paired versions.

>>26934618
Not without alterations. A post-game quest involving the distortion world via turnback cave is most likely.
>>
>>26934613
>HGSS, while having basically no story in the original, put in something interesting with the birds, and even included the Suicune subplot.
They did what now? What plot did the birds have? Did Suicune have anything besides the boring hide 'n' seek with Eusine? I literally don't remember.
>>
The remakes are being saved for when we have to remake remakes. On FR/LG's 15th or 20th birthday, we'll get a Yellow remake. On HG/SS's, we'll get Mind Crystal. 15/20 years from now, we'll get Delta Emerald.
>>
>>26934634
They could have added literally EVERYTHING from Emerald bar that one cutscene with Rayquaza whooping their ass and the ORAS story itself would still be the same.
>>
>>26934637
Like I said, neither had a very invigorating story. But HGSS centered the kimono girls around the fact that they were "guardians" of the respective bird. It's at least something interesting. If you recall, the birds didn't mean shit in the originals. They were just there.
With that in mind, adding onto the situation that's already set in Platinum could just make it better. That is, if GF doesn't cut corners on the remake if they choose to make it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.