[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's the year 2046 >Am old now >Been out of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1408208102434.png (16KB, 670x543px) Image search: [Google]
1408208102434.png
16KB, 670x543px
>It's the year 2046
>Am old now
>Been out of the loop with Pokemon for quite a while, I mean, I was busy, lot of shit went down, Trump the Evil Cuck King caused the collapse of the USA and the Fourth World War and the European Empire had to liberate it from the filthy nazifascists who took it over and turn it into a radioactive dumpster
>Whatever, I'm digressing
>Decide I need to catch up for the sake of nostalgia and curiosity, visit /vp/ on ye olde 4chan once again
>Incidentally, the 25th generation of pokemon has ben just announced, Pokemon Cardboard and Pokemon Polystyrene are set to release in 6 months
>Gamefreak has revealed the pair of box legendaries
>They're based around the concept of heat and absence of heat
>Neat, can't believe it took so long for them to get around this one, specially since they did stuff like feces and piss, Pewdiepie and Markiplier, boogers and snot, Laurel and Hardy first (Gen #8, #11, #16 and #18 respectively)
>Their design suck ass, as usual
>Look up their types
>Heat legendary is Steel/Grass, absence of heat one is Flying/Ground
>Double weaknesses to fire and ice respectively
>Start zozzling in real life, this shit can't be real
>Make a thread to have some fun about it
>Within 12 seconds of posting the OP, hundreds of angry hateful posts start swarming my thread, calling me a retard for not getting it, for criticizing Gamefreak, some linking unrelated scientific articles that speak about how the metals have properties of transmitting heat and plants absorb the sunlight, which is hot, so it must make totally sense, and how both the air and the ground can be chilly so it's totally understandable
>>
>>26932717
same
>>
>OP is a progressive retard
>he is also a faggot
Checks out.
>>
File: 1461995521210.png (165KB, 2000x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1461995521210.png
165KB, 2000x1400px
>>
By the way, I'm a real time traveler from 2046, ask me anything you need to know about future Pokemon gens.
>>
>Trump not the savior of the west
>Globalists not being the fall of Europe

Fake future/10
>>
>>26932763
Delet this
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.