[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Right, it's become readily apparent that /vp/ has some of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: Kanto.png (843KB, 805x992px) Image search: [Google]
Kanto.png
843KB, 805x992px
Right, it's become readily apparent that /vp/ has some of the most dog shit taste in Pokemon designs on the entire internet, so it's time we lay out the facts.

Gen 1 has, by far, the best designed Pokemon of any Gen. Period.
This is not up for debate either.
The one and only Pokemon that looks shit is Jynx.

After that, things become slightly more debatable.
I'd personally rate Gen 6 next. Gen 6 has a tiny dex, 95% of that dex is stellar. The only one I can say I truly dislike from Gen 6 is the Spritzee line.

Gen 5 is by far the worst no matter which way you look at it.
Ratio between good and bad? Gen 5 has like 10% of its dex that are good and the remaining 90% are just utter shit.

Good pokemon from Gen 5 -
Volcarona
Crustle
Reuniclus
Haxorus

Shit pokemon that people somehow try to pretend are good -

Hydreigon
Krookodile

As for the other 3 gens, I don't know where they fall and I don't care tbqhwy.

>inb4 triggered gen 5 apologists shit the bed as usual
>>
tl;dr but "gen 1 has the best designs" is enough for anyone to affirm that
you have shit taste
>>
>>26932651
who ever made that should die. The recoloring and the AA-lines make them look like some shit mobile pokemon rip off game!
>>
File: 1461013391826.jpg (16KB, 240x280px) Image search: [Google]
1461013391826.jpg
16KB, 240x280px
>>26932651
Geodude is a rock with arms
Grimer and Muk are just sludge and you calling Jinx bad
>>
>>26932651
Racist bait
>>
File: image.png (177KB, 501x506px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
177KB, 501x506px
>>26932651
>>
>>26932651
>my opinion is fact
>genwunner
Here we go again
>>
>>26932651

OP, I may disagree, but you are absolutely entitled your opinions. Your terrible, shitty opinions.
>>
File: 143534534556.jpg (25KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
143534534556.jpg
25KB, 460x276px
>>26932853
>inb4 triggered gen 5 apologists shit the bed as usual

Easiest call of my life.
Look at all of these underage just flooding in thinking their deviant art tier dex is even remotely good.
Pure, unrefined, comedy gold.
>>
File: genwar_bingo.jpg (339KB, 777x922px) Image search: [Google]
genwar_bingo.jpg
339KB, 777x922px
>>
>>26932910
>hating Genwunners = loving Gen 5
Wow, didn't see that one coming. Nice assumption you have there. Too bad you're wrong
>>
Inciting gen wars is a bannable offense, OP. Too bad having shit taste like yours isn't against the rules too.
>>
>>26932651
Gen 1 has some of the best designs, but not every Gen 1 design is a god send. At least a third of the original 151 look either uninspired as fuck or plain ugly. Even though, the same can be said of every generation.

>The only one I can say I truly dislike from Gen 6 is the Spritzee line.
You mean Aromatisse. Spritzee is one of the best mons ever, period. It's a shame it has an evo that literally shits on the cuteness of the design.

Also, Gen 5 did had some shit Pokemon, but saying only 10% of the designs ar good is plain bait. Gen 5 is literally the generation that saved bug type, introduced some of the best ghosts in the franchise and overall had solid designs for at least one line of every type. The four types used in the E4 had some of the best designs for their types introduced during this gen. I think the problem is that some of the worst designs are the ones that kept being shoved in our faces during that gen, i.e. the elemental monkeys.

If anything the worst Gen in terms of Pokemon design is Gen 4.

I'm not trying to be an asshole with this, just stating my opinion.
>>
>>26932920
There's only a handful of these I haven't personally seen people say on here.

This place is predictable as fuck.
>>
>>26932920
Don't forget
>if you call someone out on being a genwunner it means you must love gen 5 the most
>>
>>26932651
"Hurr durr my opinion is a fact!" Fuck you.
>>
Well, I'll take the bait.

I've been playing this series since the start, so I'm certainly not "underage." And Gen V has, in my opinion, some of the best designs in the series. Is it the best overall? Probably not, but it's somewhere near the top. I just don't get how some people think that it's the worst, so it seems to me to be a contrarian reaction to a generally well-received generation.
>>
File: 1467271259327.jpg (96KB, 800x437px) Image search: [Google]
1467271259327.jpg
96KB, 800x437px
>all these triggered Unovabortions
>>
>>26932651
>implying 1st gen is anything other than shit

Newer the pokomon, the better, Only giant faggots have opinions other than this.
>>
>>26932936
>but saying only 10% of the designs ar good is plain bait.
How is it bait when I have the dex up in another tab, right now, and only like, at most, 6 pokemon?

These cartoony abominations are fucking horrible.
Pokemon was far better when it had anatomically accurate pokemon.
Gen 5's dex looks like it was drew by a 6 year old.
No, there's no bait here. That's literally how gen 5's dex looks to anybody that didn't grow up with Gen 5 as their first game. It's an embarrassment to the series.

I'm so glad that gen 6 managed to do at least something right by salvaging the fucking desgins by making some of the best looking pokemon in a while.
>>
Not only jynx, Mr MIME, diglet, dugtrio, magmar etc
>>
>>26932651

>completely ignoring Scrafty and Mienshao lines as being good

Pleb detected.
>>
>>26933208
At this point this is a meme, it's not even a valid defense.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.