[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone else kind of gotten lost in the new Pokemon and forgotten

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

Has anyone else kind of gotten lost in the new Pokemon and forgotten all about the fact that we have absolutely no info whatsoever on the Gen 7 evil team?
>>
>>26927627

No. I haven't forgot about it.
>>
>>26927627
Honestly I'd rather see a lot of the new pokemon and have the story mostly be a surprise

Because if were gonna have most of the mons spoiled again at least leave something up to the imagination
>>
I'd rather know nothing about the team going in
>>
>>26927627
Im just hoping that there isn't an evil team and if there is i hope they have NOTHING to do with the cover legendaries.
>>
>>26927627
What if there's no new evil team and the antagonistic force is something original?
>>
>>26927672

Never gonna happen.

That would be boring too.
>>
>>26927686
How would it be boring? You just lack the imagination to think of something besides an evil team.
>>
>>26927672

Game freak have a enough imagination to create more new evil teams for years.
>>
When were Teams Plasma and Flare revealed?
>>
>>26927698
It's you who lack imagination here.
It's sad how you can't think up a new evil team for this region.
>>
>>26927707
August 2010 & July 2013
>>
>>26927720
I could think of countless gimmicky teams. So you're not at all tired of "this team of bad guys who all dress the same is trying to take over/ destroy the world, stop them!" plotline? What's truly sad is how easily you're entertained.
>>
File: Pokemon Soldiers.png (466KB, 493x833px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Soldiers.png
466KB, 493x833px
>>26927627

The only evil team that matters is Team Rocket and they WILL be defeated by Ash

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roLl5MviojM
>>
>>26927797

If you want something else.
Then main-games Pokémon are not for you.
>>
>>26927831
You're a moron, plain and simple.
>>
>>26927799
Truly, the peak of human evolution.
>>
>>26927849

go away, you immature kid.
>>
>>26927627
>Sun and Moon games and legends
>Maybe Mars too
TEAM GALACTIC CONFIRMED
>>
>>26927627
Hopefully there isn't one, they were always the worst part of the game. Fighting the same 3-4 pokemon barring the leader is a fucking chore.
>>
>>26927799
Team Rocket is a threat to the world
>>
Give it another month, sometime in August. We learned about Flare in July.

Maybe with the new writer we won't have an "evil team" and instead an actually decent villain.
>>
>>26927627
it's gonna be Team Rocket under the guise of TOTALLYNOTTRUMP resorts where you can meet famous Kanto and Jotho people like the suicune faggot and Professor Oak.
>>
>>26928589
Ghetsis and N were cool.
>>
>>26927799
B A S E D
A
S
E
D
>>
Fuck "evil" teams and their shitty associated plotlines. Drop the pretense and put all effort into cool mechanics and Pokemans.

Why can't the story just focus on being the very best trainer and interacting more with gym leaders and people along the way? I'd rather be immersed in exploring unique, flavorful locations with sidequests.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.