[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did we went from making a team with favorites and catching

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (31KB, 526x280px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
31KB, 526x280px
When did we went from making a team with favorites and catching them all to using the same Pokémon everytime and injecting everything?

Whats the point of the games if all thats left is the competitive battles? Why bother playing the main game with bros when Everyone is going to put them on PC forever and breed their 5 or 6ivs pokemon until the next game?
>>
You spoke too much. Heil Smogon
>>
File: fuck off.gif (716KB, 245x187px) Image search: [Google]
fuck off.gif
716KB, 245x187px
>>26920519
>Why do people play Pokemon the way they want instead of the way I want them to?
>>
Smogon happened and everyone lost touch of what Pokemon is supposed to be.
>>
>>26920519
>we
Not everyone's a competitive-obsessed faggot.
>>
>>26920519
>When did we went from making a team with favorites and catching them all to using the same Pokémon everytime and injecting everything?
We didn't.
>>
>>26920519
Why would you play the games to do anything except battle? What the fuck is a 'bro'? Are you actually emotionally attached to bytes of data?

What the fuck how autistic do you have to be to complain about shit like this?
>>
>>26920670
Your win-loss record is also bytes of data.

As are all your memories.
>>
>>26920706
Your memory is analog, not digital.
>>
>>26920519
You can play competitive with your favorite pokemon, thoses who rely so much about muh OU pokemon often don't have skill or even try to gain some, they just use team found on the smogon forums and expect it to win
People should play pokemon with the pokemon they like not the ones some people on the internet tell them to play
>>
>>26920519
I agree.
>>26920546
Die.
>>26920575
>The way pedo wants, as opposed to the way it was intended to be played
Real mystery, huh?
>>26920610
This.
>>26920629
Also this.
>>26920632
Yeah, ya did. Don't lie.
>>26920670
You, sir, are an epic b8 master, aren't you? No run along.
>>26920706
This is true.
>>26920789
XD No, no it's not. Learn some science, please.
>>26920867
This.
>>
>>26920991
>replying to every post in the thread
kill yourself
>>
Holy shit you autists, you can play with whatever you want, just don't expect to win against human players if you bring your shitmons.
>>
File: 1413145513302.gif (2MB, 267x199px) Image search: [Google]
1413145513302.gif
2MB, 267x199px
>>26920991
>>
>>26921089
I thought they said it was 1 in 12

Pretty soon they'll be saying,"Everyone is gay, straight people just haven't found their homosexuality yet!"
>>
>>26921142
The joke
You
>>
Gen 4 was the start of it for me

I didnt really get into the battle frontier until then and the new ev enhancing items made training easier. Plus i played battle revolution and it made my day when my shitmon outsped some scrub's legendary
>>
I think most people's ingame teams are of their favorites. There's no need to use optimal teams in playthroughs. Plus Smogon teams are worse in-game than most people's regular made team. As recovery moves etc. are all useless in game when you can just use a potion. Competitively people might make all similar teams but that's because everyone wants to win and only certain Pokemon will get you there.
>>
>>26920519
Because some of us grew out of forming a bond with virtual pets.

I still have my share if favorites, but I can't get that level of enjoyment that some people get anymore.
>>
>>26921056
After you.
>>26921087
I'd still win.
>>26921089
Hey bruh! Sup?
>>26921142
Actually, that's half true. Everyone is gay, and straight, to varying degrees.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.