[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We speculate the leaked Pokémon's types >Cutiefly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 7

File: Sem título.png (228KB, 480x354px) Image search: [Google]
Sem título.png
228KB, 480x354px
ITT: We speculate the leaked Pokémon's types

>Cutiefly
Bug/Fairy (it uses Fairy Wind in the video)

>Bruxish
Water/Psychic

>Drampa
Dragon

>Charjabug and Vikavolt
Bug/Electric

>Tapukoko
No idea at all

>Togedemaru
Electric
>>
>>26910939
Bruxish will probably be Fairy/Water, it follows the same gaudy design trend that a lot of new fairies have. Not that that's a bad thing though.
>>
>>26910939
Tapu Koko
Fighting/Fairy or Fighting/Psychic
>>
Charjabug and Vikavolt are Grubbins evolutions. Screencap me on this shit, they'll be bug/electric.
Drampa is either a pure Dragon or Dragon/Fairy. Bruxish is Pure Water. Cutiefly is Bug/Flying maybe. I can see Togedemaru as an Electric/Normal type. And I'm calling Tapukoko is a legendary because of the battle background, he will be at least electric type.
>>
File: image.jpg (78KB, 606x496px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 606x496px
The only good one is Drampa, fuck these leaks

RIP Friday hype
>>
The flying railgun is probably electric.
The mouse is electric.
The rectangle bug is electric.

The bird is flying/bug.
The dragon is water/poison.
The ugly fish is water. Maybe fairy or poison.
The rad fighter is fighting.
>>
Toppu Kekku is likely a Flying/something type. Given it's literally a giant bird head.

Hope Drampa is Water, Grass, or electric or something. We've been getting too many pure dragons.
>>
>>26910939
these designs look like shit
i really hope this is just some advanced shitposting
>>
>>26910939
>Cutiefly
Bug/Fairy (it uses Fairy Wind in the video)
>Bruxish
Water/Psychic
>Drampa
Dragon/Psychic
>Charjabug and Vikavolt
Bug and Bug/Electric
>Tapukoko
Psychic
>Togedemaru
Electric
>>
>>26910963
Yeah, probably. I'm just hesitant about throwing Fairy around because retards seem to think everything is Fairy

>>26910987
Literally nothing about Drampa's design says Fairy. Care to explain?
>>
>>26910939
I think those are right except for Drampa (Dragon/Psychic imo) and Topu Koko (Electric/Fighting
>>
>>26910939
I love almost all of them in all honesty...
Tapu Koko is more than what I could have asked for. Cutiefly is absolutely flawless. The dragon looks similar to how I thought "puff the magic dragon" looked like as a kid". The bug is basically equivalent to ferroseed. The gnat thing is just as ugly as it should be, look at pinsir. The fish is a fucking fish, idk what you could expect from it? I like it because it's weird and belongs to fosters home for imaginary friends.

The only one I have complaints about is the fucking electric mouse... AGAIN do we need another? At least it has those cool spike things, that's at least unique.
>>
I'm surprised people dislike Charjabug and Vikavolt so much, I'm absolutely in love. They're all I could've hoped for based off of Grubbin.

The cocoon-esque stage is cleverly made to look like a battery, and the final form is a cool, sleek, lightning beetle with a nice color scheme.

Cant wait to see full art of these guys.
>>
So is Timmy Turner tricking you gullible faggots again? None of these look real.
>>
the bugs - Bug/Electric
the fish - Water/Psychic or Water/Fairy
the bee thing - Bug/Fairy
the mouse - Electric/Ground or pure Electric
the dragon - Dragon or Dragon/Ghost
Tapu Koko - Fighting/Flying, Fighting/Psychic or Fighting/Electric
>>
I want Drampa to be Dragon/Ghost. It wont be though.
>>
>>26911083

Umm the videos back the authenticity...They're real
>>
>>26911083
Check these videos and tell me again they don't look real
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEDu2ruMOaw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AmjWo_ctgY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=982J_7VDIhM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQ2PeOBKpX0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zpdtz-Mahc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SnjkiSxFLY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=982J_7VDIhM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMm_dH0wNrY
>>
i misread vikavolt as zikavolt and laughed my ass off.
>>
>>26911048
The pink eyes, hair, colors, and it's legs, scream flamboyancy to me.
>>
>>26910939
>Cutiefly
Bug/Fairy

>Bruxish
Water/Psychic

>Drampa
Dragon/Fairy

>Charjabug and Vikavolt
Bug/Electric

>Tapukoko
Electric/Fighting (it's in electric terrain, has a lighting bolt crest and has the whole fast boxer feet stance)

>Togedemaru
Electric
>>
>>26911077
I thought it was a taser
>>
>>26911030
me to anon
>>
Bruxish is probably water/psychic. Dunno why they'd go out of their way to have it use Psywave in the video otherwise. Also, could make it kind of a throwback to Jynx.
>>
>>26911124
ohh electric fighting. I like that.
>>
>>26911030
Gen 1 designs look like shit
>>
File: tiki moltres.png (442KB, 783x476px) Image search: [Google]
tiki moltres.png
442KB, 783x476px
At the right angle Tapu Koko looks a lot like a tiki version of moltres
>>
but where are the trainers at
>>
>>26910987
>The bug/electric types evolve from the only bug we've seen, which also talks about electricity in its Dex entry!

>Tapu Koko, literally already a confirmed legendary, is a legendary! Screen cap this!

So brave. Here's your (You). I genuinely hope I'm being trolled and you're not this retarded.
>>
>>26911077
The last stage is a crocodile clip.
>>
>>26911155

You are on something there.
>>
>>26911155

But there is literal thunder and lightning in the background
>>
>>26910939
Finally poket monsters are really monsters. GG game freak :D
>>
>>26911155
Oh fuck I hope that's what's going on.
>>
>>26911178
Fucking awesome.

I'm also with this guy >>26911013, it reminds me of a railgun as well.
>>
>>26910939
>Togedemaru
Electric Rock.
>>
I think Cutiefly may have used Silver Wind, not Fairy Wind. Although it does look like a Fairy type. It's based on a bee fly and they're widely considered the cutest bugs
>>
>>26911277
Yeah I also think it was Silver Wind
>>
>>26911201
It's also in a desert, does that mean that it is going to be ground/electric?
>>
>>26911155
>your face when Tapu Koko and the guardians of the three other islands can all close their arms and fuse to form a totem pole
>your face when pokemon fusions are all but confirmed
>>
>>26911077
I was really hoping for something more heracross/pinser-esque, honestly. Something bigger and bulkier. So far, the designs of this region look like they're all going to end up being smaller and sleeker or more round and cartooney/friendly, in the case of Drampa. I'm sure it'll grow on me, though.
[s]I'm really hoping Yungoos and Bruxish evolve into something really really cool because I like them less and less the more I look at them.
>>
Drampa is Dragon/Ghost or Dragon/Fairy imo just look at it's wings
>>
>>26910987
>screencap me
You'd have to be literally fucking retarded to not realize that the bugs with references to electricity in their names and big pincers/mandibles in the exact same spot on their face as grubbin are not related to grubbin, the pokemon that has a specific mention of loving electricity in its description.
>>
>>26911277
>>26911311
it made the exact same sound as fairy wind
>>
>>26911365
Maybe it's a parallel line
One produces electricity, the other loves it
>>
>>26910939
The little flying bug thing is a mosquito, that's cool.

Most of these designs are hideous though.
>>
Ugh fucking hate them all. RIP gen 7 good designs.
>>
File: IMG-20160616-WA0000.jpg (22KB, 431x257px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160616-WA0000.jpg
22KB, 431x257px
I for one believe these are goat tier fakes.
If they are real I will be ok with this and if not I will be glad that the leakers stepped up thier game.
>>
The new pikachu looks horrendously retarded and fake, but then again the first shot of greninja looked about as retarded.

I hope the pikachu is fake though, it just looks so bad.
>>
>>26911346
>I was really hoping for something more heracross/pinser-esque, honestly.

You dont get that vibe from Vikavolt? That's funny, its part of why I liked it.

The major design difference is that it's a lot more sleek and geometrical, but I chalk that up to it purposely taking on a more mechanical look, in line with it's electric nature. My only real complaint is that it looks a bit on the small side, was hoping itd be around Heracross' size.
That being said, the models arent the most accurate, so it might be, we'll see.
>>
>>26911391
Here's the thing: Their designs look really really strange and not what we'd expect from pokemon, but would you have ever thought Yungoose was a real pokemon if it wasn't announced at E3?
>>
>>26911047
>>26910939
>tapukoko
>no idea
>psychic
>there's a lightning field
It's going to have an electric typing, idiots.

Anyone in this thread that didn't put eletric, just go back to gamefaqs now
>>
>>26911375
it's a bee fly, actually

look at this smol bug
>>
What the fuck is this shit?
>>
File: 1465972150421.jpg (135KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1465972150421.jpg
135KB, 640x480px
>>26911408
True. But if yungooses reveal trailer was a fake, would you be impressed with the leaker?
>>
>>26911318
>desert
That's literally electric terrain.

How new are all of you?
>>
>>26911400
I don't really mind the rigid edges and sleekness to it, that's pretty unique and a legitimate thing for some bugs. My issue, like yours, is the size, but also the way it holds itself. Something about it just looks really awkward, the way it's flying but just hovering and dangling its legs. I know that's how bugs typically fly and I know that's how a lot of other bugs in Pokemon fly, but something about it looks really off.
If it stood more like Heracross and was a bit bigger, I'd like it a lot more.
>>
>>26911030
Shut up you stupid bitch
>>
>>26911431
Yes, but more so with the dedication of actually making a working model with an idle animation and putting it in a field with another model, less so with the design. It doesn't look like what I expect a pokemon to look like from the other gens.
>>
>>26911443
I kinda see what you mean. Heracross and Pinsir have a much more grounded stance, even in design.

Those issues sound like something that could be mitigated by posing or alternate artwork. I know there's been a large handful of pokemon that, after seeing more of them (artwork, 3D models, different poses, etc..), I came around to them, with Mega-Metagross being the biggest example. Thought its initial artwork made it look like Arms McGee, but after seeing it was more like a Vulture Droid looking thing, I fell in love. Long winded way of saying, it doesnt seem like the base design is horrible to you, so there might be hope that youll like it after seeing more.
>>
>>26910939
Is that top middle one supposed to be fucking Sonichu?
>>
>>26910939
Cutiefly: Bug/Flying
Bruxish: Water
Charjabug -> Vikavolt: Bug/Electric -> Bug/Flying
Togedemaru: Electric
Tapu Koko: Psychic/Flying
Drampa: Normal
>>
>>26911536
I'm 100% sure it'll grow on me a little bit, especially if I have to train one in my inevitable nuzlocke run of Sun. Nuzlockes have made me love pokemon I legitimately hated before.
>>
>>26911541
>Charjabug -> Vikavolt: Bug/Electric -> Bug/Flying

NO

NNONONNONONOONN

Not Surskit > Masquerain all over again
>>
better pics anywhere?
>>
>>26911589
There's a youtube video of each one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zpdtz-Mahc
>>
>>26911577
Bug electric with levitate?
>>
>>26911614
Dustox wants a word with you.
>>
>>26911100
I'm also hoping. Small chance, considering it has its' limbs looking a bit like ghosts when it attacks, but that's a stretch. The pose makes me think Dragon/Psychic.
>>
>>26911886
Hey Dustox, what's up? need anything?
>>
File: 1466205001968.png (61KB, 122x180px) Image search: [Google]
1466205001968.png
61KB, 122x180px
>cutiefly
bug/fairy tbqh

>bruxish
water/fairy

>drampa
dragon/fairy or dragon/psychic

>charjabug and vikavolt
bug/electric

>tapukoko
fairy/fighting or fighting

>togedemaru
normal/electric
>>
>>26911923
Levitate to help me deal with my ground problem.
>>
>>26911894
somone pointed ou they look like waves that ship makes
>>
>>26912002
I'm sorry they fucked you over there man. Maybe this new bug will get special treatment.
>>
>>26912024
I'd be a bit disappointed if we got a third water/dragon, rather than a unique typing.
Better than another dragon/flying I guess.
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.