[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm starting to think that Marshadow with be a Dragon/Water

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (402KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
402KB, 1920x1080px
I'm starting to think that Marshadow with be a Dragon/Water type, here's why

1. We have Zygarde, the Dragon/Ground type. He represent the "Z" in the XYZ trio in X and Y and Zygarde is the master in that trio
2. Rayquaza is a Dragon/Flying type. He is the "Delta" to Groudon's Omega and Kyogre's Alpha. Rayquaza is the master in this trio as well
3. Marshadow could be the trio master the Sun/Moon/Eclipse trio
4. Marshadow could be Dragon/Water type because when you have Zygarde being part Ground type, Rayquaza being part Flying type, and Marshadow, you have the Land, the Sky, and the Sea respectively.
5. And when you take the word "Marsh" it's a term used to describe watery areas.
6. BUT Marshadow could also be Water/Dark type because the word "shadow" is in it's name

thoughts?
>>
>>26907280
I was thinking Dragon/Psychic

Because all the third ones are Dragon and Giratina and Kyurem share the types that their respective duos share.

But that type also happens to be the Dragon type that they all have so I could be wrong.
>>
the Mar in Marshadow's name doesn't come from the planet Mars, or a "Marsh".

It comes from the Latin word "Mare" meaning "Sea". They also used Latin for Solgaleo (Sol = Sun), and Lunala (Luna = Moon).

My guess is that Marshadow will be a dolphin. Either Water/Psychic or Water/Ghost (cause the shadow might imply ghost, like Shadow Ball/Shadow Sneak etc)

the other legend that was trademarked is Gigareki. They used latin for the beginning portion of its name as well. "Gigare" meaning Giant in latin, and the "ki" at the end comes from "tiki". So it's a giant tiki.
>>
It could also just be some shitmon whose name is derived from "Maru" (round) and "Shadow".
>>
>>26907280
>Eclipse
Are you fucking retarded?
>>
File: 222229.jpg (62KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
222229.jpg
62KB, 768x576px
>>26907280
>marsh
>swamp
>water/ground confirmed
>>
File: 1458923077401.png (720KB, 1031x1582px) Image search: [Google]
1458923077401.png
720KB, 1031x1582px
>>26907280
>another dragon legendary
>another dragon legendary that's a 3rd trio member
>>
Imb4 palkia
>>
>>26907788
This. Dragons are pathetic nowadays. They and Psychic should no longer deserve the legendary status.
>>
>>26907280
>>26907465
>>26907637
Marshmallow?
>>
Marshadow's the only one that walks beside me. Marshadow's heart's the only thing that's beating. Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me. 'Til then I walk alooooone.
>>
>>26907465
Why not Water/Dark? Or hell even Psychic/Dark if you wanna keep up muh patterns. Seems silly to me they'd have two Ghosts, and shadows can be pretty dark and evil.

I could see it being a dolphin, though, sure. Cosmic dolphin swimming through the sea of stars or someshit.
>>
>>26907465
>the other legend that was trademarked is Gigareki.
Apparently that trademark wasn't the same as the others with Gigareki being trademarked as more like an item or new mechanic.
>>
>>26907465
It could also come from the latin word "mars", which, you guessed it, means mars. Would also make sense considering how the other two have celestial bodies in their names.

Also you're thinking of "gigas" for giant. but i agree with you on that one, it's probably the strange souvenir dude
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.