[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Features that NEED to be in S&M >Normal evolutions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1467188005482.jpg (100KB, 413x506px) Image search: [Google]
1467188005482.jpg
100KB, 413x506px
ITT: Features that NEED to be in S&M

>Normal evolutions occurring during battles
>world tournament of all gym leaders and E4s
>shouldermons
>outside of battle HM abilities use a separate slot from battle moves
>an actual safari zone
>>
THAT NEED?

Like, being able to capture pokémons and heal them. I cannot think of anything more vital than that.

Maybe fucking walk.
>>
>>26905537
>walking with Pokémon
>setting up a campsite with Pokémon like they did in the show
>>
>>26905547
They're called heal balls
>>
>>26905537
>>an actual safari zone
That died in gen 4 bucko.
>>
File: 1464169373916.jpg (68KB, 200x324px) Image search: [Google]
1464169373916.jpg
68KB, 200x324px
>>26905537
>HMs turn into TMs and are replaced by Key Items, so there isn't the need for forced HM slaves
>>
>>26905537
>Normal evolutions occurring during battles
>tfw your starter evolves during a rival battle or a gym battle
I would literally cum myself into a coma.
>>
>>26905598
Same
>>
Wow, all of those things are shit. I couldn't have come up with worse ideas if I tried.

Safari zone? Really? Why? You know there's no real choice involved, right?
You get the best odds by using the ball every turn, MAYBE bait on the first turn, I forgot. Either way it's a single objectively correct course of action.
>>
File: 1466466140469.png (72KB, 211x244px) Image search: [Google]
1466466140469.png
72KB, 211x244px
>>26905631
Get the hell out of my face.
>>
>>26905668
Post facts and I will.
>>
>>26905591
No, they should be things Pokémon naturally do in the overworld, like cutting trees.
>>
>>26905591
Technically a solution to a stupid problem but
>>26905700 Has a really good point.
HMs shouldn't take up a move slot, but making a game about pokemon and exploration should actually have pokemon doing that.
Hell I'd be really happy if they replaced the bike with a ride HM as long as it didn't bog me down in fights.
>>
>>26905726
If that were the case, I would be happy with even more HM usage in the overworld.
Imagine going through a jungle area, having one pokemon cutting through vines with a quick and smooth animation every minute or two.
Or diving several levels deep in the ocean, using whirlpools to explore.
And climbing mountains with your ground type climbing, your bird defoging and your fighting type pushing boulders out of the way. That is what pokemon adventures are all about
>>
>>26905757
So basically pokemon would just have inherent abilities, like to cut or to surf or to carry the owner and all that. I'm down.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.