[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Groudon and Kyogre in their normal forms clashing was enough

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (361KB, 877x1378px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
361KB, 877x1378px
>Groudon and Kyogre in their normal forms clashing was enough to be felt across the entire Hoenn region back in RSE arc
>the two in their Primal forms have to spend all their power and end up fainting to destroy a single meteorite the size of a large building
Taking a course in basic physics should be a requirement to become a mangaka.
>>
>>26898626
I always feel like ORAS missed a step by not having a meteorite be warped away first before the Link Cable was destroyed. It'd explain PMD: Rescue Team nicely.

Though here in Pokespe I bet Deoxys is gonna come back to blast this one or something.
>>
>>26898626
>Physics
>Mattering
>In a fictional setting with little, if any, relevance to our own
>>
>>26898626
Scientifically prove that that would take less energy.
>>
>>26898682
I like to think in the RSE world, that's what they did instead of asking your help which sets of the events of the Delta Episode, they used the Link Cable to send it away to the PMD world before Zinnia destroyed it
>>
>>26898626
>Leaf turning good
>Ruby is no longer a whiny pushover
>Sapphire is no longer a jerk
I can't believe this bullshit, it's too good to be true. Must be parallel universe.
>>
>>26899309
>Leaf turning good
She's been good for a while now
>>
>>26899309
>Leaf
Hello pomfret.
>>
>>26899467
Blue/Green switch is just confusing, seeing there are many fans who prefer either one
>>
>>26899309
Blue was never bad, she just liked to do what she wants. And Ruby still has that "protect her" bullshit mentality.
>>
File: Screenshot_2014-04-23-21-03-30.png (822KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2014-04-23-21-03-30.png
822KB, 1280x800px
Will Mega-fug save the day?
>>
>>26900916
But Sapphire is royally pissed at him for that mentality, and she's gonna drop him if he keeps that shit up.
>>
>>26900953
Of course he will.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.