[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here's what I have: 3DS DS POKEMON X POKEMON BLACK 2 POKEMON

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1

File: 8989.jpg (138KB, 636x1800px) Image search: [Google]
8989.jpg
138KB, 636x1800px
Here's what I have:

3DS
DS
POKEMON X
POKEMON BLACK 2
POKEMON WHITE

What I want to know:

Can I simply trade my Pokemon from White or Black 2 to X without paying Nintendo $$$$$
>>
Yes. That's what the Poke Transfer is for.

Even when you get them up to X, the standard trade system is still free.
>>
>>26898445
>Can I simply trade my Pokemon from White or Black 2 to X without paying Nintendo $$$$$

Nope, you need Pokebank. Just as you said, you have to pay them a whole five $'s per year.
>>
>>26898462
I'm a little confused, and it's probably because I'm getting mixed up with programs.

What 3DS program should I have-

I have pokemon bank and pokemon transporter is that correct?

or is Poke Transfer something else?
>>
>>26898481
Sorry about that. I'm the one who had it confused. It is Poke Transporter that's the correct program, yes.
>>
You need the pokétransfer+pokébank combo. Pokébank is 5 dollars a year. When it launched it gave you a month trial, check if it's still going.
>>
>>26898491
It says I need a subscription though :(

I dont want to store my pokemon I jsut want to move it to X
>>
>>26898496
That's how they getcha :/
>>
>>26898496
And to move anything to X you need the bank.

Pokétransfer is free but it transfers from BW/BW2 to the bank. From the bank it goes to X.
>>
>>26898496

So get Pokebank. It's just $5, may as well.
>>
>>26898509
>>26898513
welp. I guess ill just pay them!
>>
>>26898491
>Giving out bad advice
Welp, time to kill myself. See you all on the other side!
>>
>>26898567
It's okay friend. I appreciate that you gave advice because most people skip these kinds of threads.

As long as your favourite Pokemon isn't Dragonite of course.
>>
>>26898496
Stop being poor.
>>
>>26898445
You could recreate your pokemon in pkhex and inject them into X, though it's easier and faster to just pay Ninty $5.
>>
>>26898445
You need to pay for Bank to use the Transporter, luckily there is a trial for Xdays or something, dunno if they are still doing it.
Bank is 5 bucks a year... A YEAR, just pay them, you will need to get stuff from X to SM soon anyways, and the trial wont hold that long
>>
>>26898445
Just get bank. You can transfer between all the Gen 6 games and soon, between Gen 1 and Gen 7 as well. It's a yearly cost and it's pocket change. It's more than worth it if you plan to play Pokemon into the future.

PokeTransporter works with PokeBank. It transfers Pokemon from Box 1 of your chosen Gen 5 game into the Transfer box of PokeBank. Then you have to go into PokeBank and move those Pokemon from the Transfer box either into other boxes or into your Gen 6 game's boxes.

>>26900421
There is no longer a free trial. It was only for a short period when Bank first launched.
>>
WTF YOU HAVE TO PAY TO TRADE POKEMON NOW I HAVE FUCKING EVENT MONS ON BLACK AND I PLANNED TO PLAY S/M THIS TIME BUT FORGET ABOUT IT WTF
>>
>>26900685
its 5$... for a year
Be glad youre not a yurop, or britt or something else, cause its like 6$ for us
>>
>>26900685
Calm the fuck down. Not only is this news two years old, but it's not even expensive. Granted, I wish they'd make Pokemon Bank's UI a bit better, but it's more or less worth the literal handful of cash that it costs per year.

>>26900723
Oh no, not $6!

It costs me NZ$8 in New Zealand, which is about the same price as the US I believe, but regardless, my point is that it's still dirt-cheap. I mean, hey, Nintendo could be charging iCloud prices, but they're not.
>>
>>26898496
>>26898509
It's five fucking dollars. Jesus Christ, what are you, a bunch of school children? Don't answer that.
>>
>>26898445
You can if you hack your 3ds
>>
>>26900802
>thing used to be free
>they made thing not free anymore
lol it's k guise it's only $5
>>
>>26900847
It literally never "used to be free" outside gen 3 to 4.
>>
>>26900864
>literally
stop using that word like a fucking child.

>it was never free except when it was
:^)
>>
All you fucking niggers blow your neetbux on weed and fleshlights and try to cheap out on something that costs $5.

Shamefur dispray, familiapai.
>>
>>26900847
5$ is cheaper than buying (you could loan i guess) another console to do the transfer. And yes, its only 5$, how the fuck can you be mad? They do server maintance for 5$, be glad they arent charging you 50
>>
>>26900899
>it's ok for them to fuck me in the ass with a 5 inch dildo because at least they're not fucking me in the ass with a 50 inch dildo.
>>
>>26900910
>can't even take 5 inches

Admit it anon, you are just too fucking poor and stuck to your shitty decision to dislike Bank that you can't accept that a 5$ fee is nothing, at least not to your grownup ass. I have a hard time believing a 10yo wouldnt be able to pay that once a year, so wtf are you complaining about?

>inb4 this triggered
>>
>>26900946
Stop projecting. The price isn't what bothers me, what bothers me is this shitty commercial practice (that is becoming more and more frequent) of making your costumers pay for something that should be free in the first place. Whether it's Pokemon Bank or fucking Xbox live, they earn more than enough money to maintain the servers but they're so fucking greedy that they just have to make you pay for it.
>>
>>26901013
Go back in time and live in the communist russia you communist pig, how dare you complain not being able to have something if you don't pay ? Use your brain before posting
>>
>>26901043
>not acting like a greedy piece of shit towards your customers = being a communist
ok then
>>
>>26901013
I'm the one you responded to.
I agree that XBLive and PSN do just cause they can, probably bank aswell to some extent. I feel though Nintendo doesnt fuck you over as bad with the 5$ per year. I don't know if they could do it for free though, looking at games like Splatoon and others that don't need any extra payment, it could mean that they could do it for free, since splatoon can, or that they need to charge money for it, unless it would be free like splatoon.
>>
>>26900864
It was free from 1 to 2, 3 to 4, and 4 to 5 and suddenly now you have to pay. You retards will defend any bad practice.
>>
>>26901162
Please explain to me how it was free from 1 to 2 and 4 to 5. Please, i want to laugh.
>>
>>26901162
>have to buy a second DS to transfer from Gen 4 to Gen 5
>a second DS that costs $20 used at least in the current day, let alone five years ago when BW came out
>that same amount of money can pay for Bank for four whole years
L
M
A
O
>>
>>26901162
>need two $150 game systems
>free
>>
>5 dollars for a year's worth of pokebank
>Any new 3ds game is worth 8 years of pokebank
Fucking idiots.
>>
>>26901285
It's still a maximun of $40 for 8 fucking years.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.