[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IS THIS FOR REAL SERIOUS IS IT REALLY 24 HOURS WITHOUT PSS, BATTLE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: 398.jpg (13KB, 250x211px) Image search: [Google]
398.jpg
13KB, 250x211px
IS THIS FOR REAL SERIOUS IS IT REALLY 24 HOURS WITHOUT PSS, BATTLE SPOT AND TRADING???

IS IT JUST ME OR IS THIS FOR REAL WHY IS NO ONE ELSE COMPLAINING ABOUT THIS OR MENTIONING IT????

HELP!!!
>>
>>26897361
I never noticed because Gen 6 isn't worth replaying.
>>
File: fucktogivespongebob.jpg (20KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
fucktogivespongebob.jpg
20KB, 240x200px
>>26897361
>>
>>26897376
Replaying? What the shit are you talking about? Breed, trade, battle? You're still doing that I hope.

Get on now and check to see. EVEN THE FUCKING CODE IS OUT OF DATE AND WHEN I GO TO SUPPORT.NINTENDO.COM IT SAYS THE NETWORK WAS FIXED DATED IN 2014!!!
>>
>>26897399
Restart your system.
>>
>>26897429
Thread
>>
>>26897399
>You're still doing that I hope.

If I want to battle I'll use Showdown. Bike simulator will never be fun to me.
>>
>>26897429
Really? I'll try that.

>>26897446
> there is no battle maison on showdown
>>
>>26897452
>maison

This is the last (You) you're going to get from me now that you've revealed your bait.
>>
This seems like a good enough thread to ask, but I haven't ben on an airplane in over a decade, and I've got a long flight scheduled for tomorrow. Can I use my 3ds without 911ing up the whole plane? Feel kind of dumb for asking ths, but I need something to pass the time.
>>
>>26897507
Yeah, I played smash on a plane before, didn't use it at lift off though
>>
>>26897507
Yeah you're just supposed to turn off the wifi and you're fine.

For an added bonus turn the screen brightness all the way down and your battery will last a long time. When I fly to Tokyo I have enough juice to go the whole flight

>>26897463
It's not bait. You need BP to get more stuff for your pokemon. And I want to get the trophies.

>>26897429
Dude it worked! Thanks!
>>
File: cackling continues.jpg (23KB, 343x311px) Image search: [Google]
cackling continues.jpg
23KB, 343x311px
>>26897361
>playing gen 6
>>
>>26897537
>You need BP to get more stuff for your pokemon

To battle online, the thing that I said I prefer doing Showdown for because fuck bike simulator?

>And I want to get the trophies.

You mean you didn't get them all in a few days?
>>
>>26897565
No. It's kind of hard. Also you can't get the trophy for the doubles battles with partners unless you do it with a real live person because the cpu partner plays like a complete moron and does shit like Earthquake you and faint your pokemon.
>>
>>26897537
Enjoy your PSS.
>>
>>26897598
>Also you can't get the trophy for the doubles battles with partners unless you do it with a real live person

I got mine with Archie on my first try.
>>
>>26897361
>>26897399

stop posing as CAPSLOCK, you're pissing me off and CAPSLOCK never pisses me off, so fuck off pls.
>>
>>26897606
What team did you use? And you probably got lucky because you know what I'm saying about the dumb AI killing you is true.
>>
>>26897361
>PSS
meeeeeeh, you're not so autist you can't live one day without it, are you?
>Trading
That's actually a bit annoying but you can endure that too.
>Battle Spot
Battle spot is hourseshit anyway, nobody plays it and gives a shit. You should be glad you can't play that abomination.
>>
im only 11 pokemon away from a complete pokedex. if anybody could touch trade me any of these pokemon it would be a huge help.
my FC is 5129-1964-9704

porygon2
kyogre
gastrodon
mismagius
Porygon-Z
uxie
Darumaka
elektross
cryogonal
meloetta
genesect
>>
>>26897627
I can't play Showdoen. It goes too fast for me. I like this better.
>>
>>26897618
I think it was Greninja and either Megamom or Megamence. I didn't once get killed by my teammate.

The Maison is a fucking joke, there's a reason people were so pissed that we didn't get a Frontier in ORAS with only the Maison as postgame again.
>>
>>26897649
You haven't gone 100 wins. If you did you cheat.
>>
>>26897662
>You haven't gone 100 wins

Why would I want to? I was bored to tears getting to fifty five times, plus the 20x5 easy mode battles required to unlock the main modes. I immediately stopped every run after getting the trophy because the Maison is shit. The only reason I did it in the first place was because in the first couple months of ORAS there was a ton of "if you can't even beat the Maison you don't deserve the Frontier!" sentiment, so I beat the Maison.
>>
>>26897528
>>26897537
Thanks for the advice!
>>
>>26897689
Cool. I can barely get 50 wins and I spend all my time breeding.
>>
>>26897646
So go on some forum and ask for an OU battle with actual smogon clauses on 3DS.
>>
>>26897641
just inject it faggot
also on my blacklisted FR codes if you actuallyy did inject, faggot
>>
>>26897558
Epic m8
>>
>>26897452
>maison

Ok, now we know you're full of shit
>>
>>26897361
Doesn't matter to me. I'm busy playing Yellow, I'm not far through OR enough to care about that, my AS is more complete than completed, and my Y is too though it got banned from online for no apparent reason (random ban - the last time I played with it a couple of months ago, it was fine, then it got banned, and I have barely touched it since the beginning of last year anyway. Not that it makes sense to begin with).

I was more upset that the eShop was down for what appeared to be two days (though it was probably just one day and seemed like two days because of when I checked it).
>>
>>26897649
Ebin my dude.
>>
>>26900828
Because some cheating faggot gave you a hacked pokemon. Thank you're injecting asshole buddies for getting you banned
>>
>>26900869
What's ebin about my post?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.