[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Imagine getting a remake of this with the S/M engine with the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (59KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 480x360px
Imagine getting a remake of this with the S/M engine with the story getting more emphasis
>Blue gets more fleshed out
>more of a backstory given to receiving the starters from the trainers
>mewtwo + mew get a backstory akin to delta episode
>cubone/team rocket story is better told
>best villain, giovanni gets more of a role in the story and more characterization
Yellow remake when?
>>
>>26895685
>Yfw Pokemon Yellow remake is fully voiced.
>>
>>26895685
Might be cool.
I would rather see main game coming to PC tho.
>>
>The game corner is remade into the Pokemon Stadium mini games
>>
File: 632462374263.gif (2MB, 580x433px) Image search: [Google]
632462374263.gif
2MB, 580x433px
>>26895685
>wanting more genwun pandering
>best villain, giovanni
>image.jpg

You should be gassed for all of this crap.
>>
File: jonw.gif (857KB, 275x205px) Image search: [Google]
jonw.gif
857KB, 275x205px
I'm not sure how I feel about Gen I as a whole. I just find myself nitpicking about it, even with the remakes.
>Extreme overabundance of Poison types. Even Gastly had to be tarnished with that shit.
>MOSTLY bland, samey landscapes. There are some nifty areas that do well standing out: Pokemon Mansion, Seafoam Islands. But I dare you to tell me the difference between half of the fucking routes graphically (talking more about FRLG here), or Mt. Moon, Rock Tunnel, and Victory Road.
>Having a Dragon type, and giving it only one move, which does set damage, and very little.

Now don't misunderstand. I'm not saying that the developers didn't do well. But I just find it hard to understand people's obsessions with it, even with nostalgia in mind, when I can say with no doubt that every generation after did at least a few things significantly better. Gen I isn't bad, but I find it little more than historically important and passable for the modern era of the franchise.
>>
>>26895685
The story of both gen v and general vi ruined those games for me. They were so fucking cringe worthy.
>>
>>26895685
They wouldn't redo the Cubone/Marowak thing, they'd be afraid they wouldn't get away with it. But it would be cool imo. Maybe gen 8.
>>
>>26896486
Remakes would correct most of the problems you listed.
>>
>>26896486
The whole landscape of Kanto is pretty small to be fair. Without the dungeon like maps spaced out through the whole game, it is extremely bare bones. But personally I like dungeon crawler games, and those maps appeal to me. I feel left out in the newer gens as they are becoming less and less.

And I don't really understand why people get so nostalgic over RBY. When I look back as a kid it was a "Where the fuck am I suppose to go" kind of game. I had to constantly ask my neighbor friends and classmates just to figure out the game.

As a little kid I had no fucking clue how to get Flash and I was suppose to use it in one map of the entire game to avoid hours of frustration. I never read any dialogue, so I never even bothered with the switch behind the poster in the game corner. Hell I even spent hours trying to fight the ghosts without the Silph Scope. And I don't even want to think about Lt. Surge's gym.

Without actually knowing the game before hand RBY can is pretty fucking frustrating.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.