[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>3 days until new Pokemon info. What do you expect? I expect

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: xqaiLaaZ.jpg (18KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
xqaiLaaZ.jpg
18KB, 256x256px
>3 days until new Pokemon info.
What do you expect?
I expect Iwanko and Nekkoala English names and a few more Pokemon. Maybe this is just wishful thinking and getting the second form of starters.
>>
they will show the rat pokemon that yungoos hates (it's rattata fyi) and use the opportunity to explain the night/day mechanics that are returning (with some overhaul)

they will show the starter second stages (none of which change type) and show a new evolution of a preexisting pokemon.
>>
I'm not expecting it, but I hope swalot gets and evo in Sun and Moon
>>
>>26895737
while i find it compelling that you like such an under appreciated pokemon i guarantee you that it won't get a new evolution.

:.(
>>
>>26895600
>>26895665
The starters second stages won't be shown this early.
>>
I expect Iwanko and Nekkoara on the site with english names
>>
>>26895665
>(it's rattata fyi
They completely censored its Dex entry during the live gameplay, they wouldn't do that if it was just talking about Rattata.
>>
>>26895881
They might, since debate about what yungoos was imported for would generate more discussion over yungoos and more hypothetical mon ideas.
>>
File: poip.gif (957KB, 500x418px) Image search: [Google]
poip.gif
957KB, 500x418px
i thought iwanko was named pupple? or did that turn out to be fake and i just missed it
>>
>>26898056
Fan name
>>
>>26895783
i dunno man, Quilladin, Braixen and Frogadier were shown in september, thats only 2 months away
>>
I hope more then just the English names of the CoroCoro reveals. Hopefully 2-3 more pokemon. Maybe the first gym leader or the grunts of the evil team.
>>
>>26898056
>>26898056
It's just the assumed name since it's the closest and easiest translation
>>26899346
Am I the only one who doesn't hope they announce half the dex before the game is out?
>>
>>26895600
English names will be Pupebble and Koadly and I hope the second stage starters will be revealed
>>
>>26899471
>Pupebble
Disgusting.
>>
>>26895600
I want to see new cross-gem evolutions and either a confirmation of megas or their replacements.

>>26899360
I hope they don't announce too many new Pokemon either, but we don't even know how many new Pokemon there will be.

Honestly, the less they tell us, the better, including new mechanics, but I also want to know more than what we know now. I want to know that there will be lots of new Pokemon and features we've never seen before BUT I want to be able to discover most of them on my own.

I want them to spoil as little as possible whilst showing us as much as possible. But after ORAS... Hah.

>>26899539
I dunno, I thought "Koadly" was pretty horrific too, to be honest.
>>
2nd stage evos of the starters and footage of new areas
>>
>>26895600
Something not that groundbreaking. I expect the biggest scoop to be around September - October.
>>
>>26899653
I think its a little too early for the second stage evos.
>>
I know whats gonna be happening this month.
The evil team will get a short reveal.
>>
>>26899668
I dont think the second stages will be revealed this early. Weren't the gen 6 second stage starter evos revealed only one or two months away from release?
>>
>>26895665
>they will show the starter second stages
Ho boy, I can't wait to see popplio mid evo it will either kill the line or save it.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.