[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you rather have a Battle Frontier or a second Region

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: thinking-face.png (19KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
thinking-face.png
19KB, 125x125px
Would you rather have a Battle Frontier or a second Region as post-game?
>>
I'd personally want a Battle Frontier, unless the second region is incorporated into the story, I don't think it's a good idea.
>>
>>26895407
if HG and SS had both then they can pull of both
>>
>>26895407
Region
>>
>>26895470
But they were both mediocre and the region as a sole was barely bigger than one. Not to mention it was a remake so pretty much everything was there as far as region design goes was already there.
I think I speak for everyone when I say the gen 4 frontier was disappointing compared to Hoenn.
>>
Battle Frontier.
>>
>>26895407
Second region, definitively.

A Battle Frontier only has value for competitive, whereas a second region can accommodate various play styles. *And* it can include a Battle Frontier. So there's no way to lose, really.

At least in what GF can do with Pokémon games, which is not much.
>>
Neither. I'd rather have a new, unique post-game experience, not just reusing the same facility from past games, and i'd rather them focus on making one great region then forcing 2 regions into one game, making both regions less good.
>>
>>26895407
region and pokemon stadium
>those feelings
>>
>>26895503
Gen 4 Frontier was fine, even if it was not as varied as Hoenn. And Kanto Johto being barely bigger than a region is a massive exaggeration, besides Sinnoh and maybe Unova, regions aren't that big.
>>
>>26895407
A second region where you go around completing the Battle Frontier instead of collecting Gym Badges.
>>
>>26895470
HGSS had heart when the developers were making it.
You can tell ORAS was made as a quick cash grab to mull them over until gen 7 came around
>>
>>26897804
It's more accurate to say it was a remake of a game made with "heart". GSC were always better than RSE.
>>
File: 1466040107291s.jpg (2KB, 125x94px) Image search: [Google]
1466040107291s.jpg
2KB, 125x94px
i want a second region that contains several battle frontiers back-to-back, where each route has at least 3 of them. once you finally wade through the E4 (trainer battles consist of one run through of a battle frontier) and get to the champion, they give you an HM that allows you to hop over ledges.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.