[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did /vp/ think about the alchemy connections we made? No

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (2MB, 900x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 900x450px
What did /vp/ think about the alchemy connections we made? No we did not watch a YouTubers video who seemed to have drawn similar conclusions
>>
http://pokejungle.net/2016/06/28/pokemon-sun-moon-alchemy/

Article there
>>
enough of this alchememe bulshit

I get that azoth has ties to alchemy but believing that alola has ties to it is more pretty farfetched.

its pure fanfiction and if you believe even a tiny bit of it you will end dissapointed.
>>
>>26892356
Solgaleo is literally based on the lion that devours the sun. The official site even directly calls it just that. Stop being such a denialfag for the sake of being a denialfag.
>>
>>26892313
Disgusting.
Original guy may have been kinda autistic, but he deserves credit for all that fucking effort he put in it.
>>
>>26892311
Bill Cipher?
>>
File: Alola Starter Alchemy.jpg (103KB, 995x802px) Image search: [Google]
Alola Starter Alchemy.jpg
103KB, 995x802px
Plausible?
>>
>>26892356
So I suppose you'll be eating your words when the theme of the game actually turns out to be alchemy?

Also Project AZOTH isn't the only tie to alchemy in terms of Pokemon, with Magearna alone you have a few things like the fact she was created in the Azoth Kingdom by a man named Eliphas who is named after a real person who wrote a book all about alchemy and the process of creating Azoth. Not to mention we also have Solgaleo who is based on a green lion that bites the sun in alchemy which explains its typing and the idea that Lunala could very well be based around the symbolism of birds in general in alchemy, birds being a symbol of the souls journey to the afterlife which would explain its typing.

There is plenty of growing evidence to prove this theory, you're just being stubborn because you don't want a good story with an interesting theme.
>>
>>26893623
I'd call bullshit was it not for Litten's literal face-tattoo of Brimstone and the fact that Iwanko has official art in which it sits in the EXACT position that is the symbol for Lead.
>>
>>26893924
You'll have to forgive him, /v/irgins tend to think gameplay matters more than story. He's misguided.
>>
Remember when everyone thought X and Y were going to have a genetics theme?
>>
>>26893995
I thought they preferred graphics over gameplay or story?
>>
>>26893623

If anything, I'd say Rowlet beak would be the symbol
>>
File: sun and moon alchemy.png (2MB, 2679x1790px) Image search: [Google]
sun and moon alchemy.png
2MB, 2679x1790px
>>26892311
>>
File: sun and moon symbols.png (817KB, 1360x940px) Image search: [Google]
sun and moon symbols.png
817KB, 1360x940px
>>26895034
>>
>>26893623

So one of them is just the face while the other two are body shapes. And one of the body shapes is contorted into a position that many, many animals could be contorted into.

This seems to me to be looking for connections where they're not there.
>>
>>26895067
We really have to wait to see what their other evolutions look like.
>>
All this Alchemy shit is making me want to get into alchemy.
>>
>>26895172
Do it. It's pretty good.

Not that I would know.
>>
>>26892311
Liar
>>
Some people just get fucking carried away with these theories.

https://youtu.be/KrPKq4lk1NQ
>>
>>26895413
We had three fucking threads for that video already. Stop shilling your shitty theory.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.