[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Ditto is locked back to some islands that appear randomly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (109KB, 620x420px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109KB, 620x420px
>Ditto is locked back to some islands that appear randomly
Nice """game""" you have here, Hoenntards, if you can even call it a video game.
>>
>>26890723
Wow nice reason to complain you found there tard
>>
>>26890723
I know I probably shouldn't be giving you any (you)s but im confused, I don't understand why is that a reason to complain? care to elaborate?
>>
>>26890760
Do you really not see the issue with putting a useful Pokémon exclusively in two of a series of daily, random islands?
You shouldn't have to wait for a Ditto.
Regardless, this is only really a problem if you started with ORAS or something. Every other game has Ditto somewhere.
>>
>>26890770
The game is already extremely easy by itself, adding a little of RNG into one of the most useful breeding tools isn't so bad if you take in mind how fucking easy getting to endgame is in ORAS, anyways havea good day sir.
>>
>>26890783
RNG has nothing to do with difficulty. Making you wait to get a Ditto is a flaw. It was a flaw in Platinum, and it's a flaw here.
>>
>>26890723
Hol up. U be sayin ORAS sucks?
Because we all knew that already
>>
That's nothing, you can get a ditto here from someone basically free. You know what's actual bullshit?

Placing some of the most useful tms on these fucking islands
>>
>>26890723
Go back to your casual as fuck Pokemon Mansion in Kanto faggot
>>
Nah it's great. It means you can put up a Ditto on the GTS asking for anything and get a trade in minutes
>>
>>26890723
Is that really the first complaint about ORAS that comes to mind?
>>
File: CSWHw5AUcAAePpu.png (293KB, 570x324px) Image search: [Google]
CSWHw5AUcAAePpu.png
293KB, 570x324px
>>26890723
Buhu
>>
>>26890723
Please, even hoennfags acknowledge that ORAS was a step back from Emerald.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.