[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been watching the Easy Allies Pokemon discussion and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1360188894918.jpg (87KB, 631x800px) Image search: [Google]
1360188894918.jpg
87KB, 631x800px
I've been watching the Easy Allies Pokemon discussion and it's really got me back into pokemon. I want to play a new one but I'm wondering which one I should play. I have played:

>Blue
>Yellow
>Gold
>Ruby
>Fire Red
>Heart Gold

Which one do you think I should play now, I was thinking either Diamond/Pearl or Black/White.

I don't really care about the story, I just want to see new pokemon and do some battles and evolving. I won't do any trading/online battles.
>>
>>26888765
First of all your gonna wanna get the good Hoenn experience and play Emerald.
Next your off to your journey through Sinnoh, but not in Diamond/Pearl. No, instead play Platinum to get the true Sinnoh experience.
Next is Unova which you can make your choice of and afterwards you have a sequel to explore.
And although it may be the weakest I would still say Kalos is worth a visit to.
Have fun OP
>>
>>26888814
>good Hoenn
>Hoenn
>good
Don't listen to this nostalgiafag, OP.
>>
>>26888834
I was only noticing that OP had only played ruby and was suggesting to get a better experience in the region.

Sweet bait though. I swallowed it whole.
>>
File: 1462919724505.png (58KB, 550x454px) Image search: [Google]
1462919724505.png
58KB, 550x454px
>>26888765
>Easy Allies
>>
Skip the Emerald suggestion if you're going to play ORAS later. I don't know if you want to go through Hoenn 3 times unless you REALLY like Hoenn (I love Hoenn, personally)

I'd say play Diamond/Pearl, or if you have the ability to, check out Pokemon XD or Pokemon Colosseum. They're a little 'different' but a lot of fun if you own a Gamecube and a copy of FireRed or Ruby.
>>
>>26888814
Yup.

Emerald is better than Ruby or Sapphire.

Platinum is leagues better than Diamond or Pearl.

BW2 are absolutely better games than BW1, but since they are direct sequels, it really does help the experience to play BW1 before BW2.

X and Y have some great moments and some hollow moments. Bittersweet. OR and AS are totally superior in some respects, and completely incomparable to X and Y in others. X and Y, for instance, are far and away the best games for levelling a Pokemon up to 100, ever; but OR and AS have the Dexnav, which is the easiest way to catch rare Pokemon, ever.
>>
File: HNI_0022.jpg (61KB, 322x252px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0022.jpg
61KB, 322x252px
>>26888883
DP are shit, though.
>>
>>26888814
>>26888834
TOO
MUCH
WATER
>>
Thanks for the responses, I'll start with Emerald then Platinum then probably Black.

I don't have a 3DS so I won't be playing XY/ORAS for a while.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.