[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the point of Looker in ORAS ? Wht is he here and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1401049085738.jpg (75KB, 500x447px) Image search: [Google]
1401049085738.jpg
75KB, 500x447px
What's the point of Looker in ORAS ?
Wht is he here
and if oras is in the mega timeline, when he's from the non mega timeline/universe
The game hinted that the link cable was able to make the link between the 2 universes
so did Looker travel from one to the other ? Is that why he has a memory loss ?
Pokemon lore / frustration thread
>>
>>26887171
>and if oras is in the mega timeline, when he's from the non mega timeline/universe
So this is the looker from the mega timeline. Not that hard to understand
>>
>>26887171
>>26887212
>mega timeline

You fags will do anything to distance yourself from when pokemon jumped the shark
>>
>>26887243
actually I welcome megas with open arms and like the changes they bring to the series. It's called the mega timeline because the main event that cause the split from the "other" timeline was the discovery of megas
>>
>>26887171
He's also in X and Y
>>
>>26887171
Its simply one timeline.

Either way, Looker was pointless and I dislike his need to be in every game now. Hell, if we count the International Policeman in FRLG he's been in every region except Johto.
>>
>>26887171
DUDE REFERENCES LMAO XD
>>
>>26887243
Anon, did you play Delta Episode?

Multiple timelines is canon. In game. They stated it outright.

They jumped the shark, but not in the way you think.
>>
>>26887345
>he doesn't like Looker
>>
>>26890870
He's fine, but make new characters man.
>>
I think maybe his loss of memory is what brings him to act as an international police
He's not actually part of the IP, he's just been lead to believe he is

Of course, that's just hypothesizing
>>
>>26887315
He was the Zinnia of X and Y, even.
You had to go find a bunch of trinkets for him, chase him all over lumiose iirc, and had the special event named after him, "the Looker episode"
>>
Despite his inclusion in oras being borderline pointless just to give a borderline useless mega stone, I like the sad version of his theme.
>>
>>26887171
They had the sprite from XY so they used it because fuck you why not
>>
>>26890156
Multiple universes has been part of pokemon franchise ever since Gen1 though
It's just more apparent now
>>
>>26891407
He was the Zinnia of Platinum I'd say. AZ was more the Zinnia of XY.
>>
>>26887171
Because Looker needs to be in every game

He'll make sure of it
>>
>>26887171
There's two Lookers, just like there's two Stevens, two Wallaces, two Mays, and two weather trios.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.