[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrP Kq4lk1NQ This is intere

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

File: 2dd.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
2dd.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrPKq4lk1NQ

This is interesting to say the least, can't wait to see if all this crazy speculation will lead to something remotely connected.
>>
>>26886051
Hey that's pretty neat
>>
>>26886051
NO, GO THE FUCK AWAY.

TAKE YOUR SHITTY YOUTUBE SHIT ELSEWHERE.
>>
>>26886100
Fuck off underage faggot.
>>
>>26886108
I'm going to be 25 in less than a month. Stop bringing this cancerous, low-effort, grade-a speculative bullshit to this board.

99% of the crap talked about in these videos is either click-bait, the same garbage that has been talked about since we were kids (muh game with all the regions, last anime season with ash), or it fucking originated here.

Expect more from this board and stop catering to the literal fucking children who watch these videos. I have cousins in grammar school who talk to me about this utter garbage.
>>
>>26886051
I'm not watching 50 minutes of this autism
>>
Trust me guys. Pokemon will never end
>>
File: 1463083621508.jpg (92KB, 344x315px) Image search: [Google]
1463083621508.jpg
92KB, 344x315px
>>26886137
>Calls me cancer
>Writes 3 whole paragraphs on fucking 4chan telling me why
>I-I-Im an adult, I swear!!

Hahaha fucking kill yourself. You obviously have nothing to live for, nobody will miss you.
>>
>>26886190
>you have nothing to live for
I'm studying medicine right now inbetween bouts of calling you a lipoma. Literally worth more than your NEET ass.
>>
>>26886190
>3 whole paragraphs

kek, the education system is failing you pretty hard if you think that two sentences constitutes a "whole paragraph," or that a total of 5 sentences can create 3
>>
>>26886201
This is how I know you have nothing to live for, because you have to try and prove to me otherwise.

You're such a fucking faggot shithead, probably on your first year of medicine after living off your disappointed parents for 6 years, and you'll probably drop out before you finish your next year.
You'll say something like
>"Oh, it wasn't for me, but I've decided to become an EMT"
Or what have you. That will fall through as well though, and you'll keep coming back to this board like the cancer you are, still living off your parents, desperately searching for a reason to live until one day, everyone you love leaves you. Your friends will abandon you, your family will disown you and your girlfriend (as if you actually would ever have a girlfriend) will stop caring and dump your fat ass.

You might jump off a building, hang yourself, shoot yourself- in any case you'll commit suicide and nobody will ever remember you.

Go on, keep posting. You'll only prove me right.
>>
>>26886278
fucking kek is this copypasta?
>>
>>26886278
Is this vp's spiciest new pasta?
>>
>>26886304
This is how I know you have nothing to live for, because you have to try and prove to me otherwise.

You're such a fucking faggot shithead, probably on your first year of memes after living off your disappointed parents for 6 years, and you'll probably drop out before you finish your next year.
You'll say something like
>"Oh, it wasn't for me, but I've decided to become an shitposter"
Or what have you. That will fall through as well though, and you'll keep coming back to this board like the cancer you are, still living off your parents, desperately searching for a reason to live until one day, everyone you love leaves you. Your friends will abandon you, your family will disown you and your girlfriend (as if you actually would ever have a girlfriend) will stop caring and dump your fat ass.

You might jump off a building, hang yourself, shoot yourself- in any case you'll commit suicide and nobody will ever remember you.

Go on, keep posting. You'll only prove me right.
>>
>>26886278
Trying to prove you otherwise doesn't mean that I have nothing to live for, it just means that I have a massive ego and the utter need to prove you wrong is my achilles heal. So I can keep posting because I am an egotistical asshole, but that doesn't make you right for thinking that any of that is far from the truth.

And please, keep deviating from the fact that there was already a thread made to shill your crappy video OP but you made another one. Keep this garbage off of /vp/ and take it to /v/ where you still keep up with your stale memes. /vp/'s been talking alchemy since the next movie was absolutely filled with references to it and it's skyrocketed with the description of Solgaleo. But keep on shilling your shitty channel. I'm sure the rampant underage will flock to your videos and give you those ad bux you so desperately rely on.
>>
hope it really does end. I'd rather it die now than have it slowly become an abomination. I mean just look at the designs.
>>
>>26886334
>OP

I'm sorry, tl;dr

The jist of what I got was that you're still a massive faggot and should still kill yourself.
>>
>>26886362
You know what the best part about this is? My ego refuses to let me lose, and yours refuses to let me win. So we can jsut keep going back and forth insulting one another over and over and over, and in essence, the thread is derailed and I've already won because it ruins any talk of youtubers. The minute you try to stop responding is the day that I win because I got the last word in.

We're at a stalemate. Suck it.
>>
>>26886392
I'm sorry, I still don't see any reason you shouldn't kill yourself.
>>
>>26886449
Well, why should I kill myself? Why shouldn't you kill yourself? I think we can both find some middle-ground in agreeing that roothootfags should kill themselves, wouldn't you agree?
>>
>>26886466
You should kill yourself because you're a massive autist.

I shouldn't kill myself because I just got a new job and I want to wait a week before trying again, just in case it pans out.
>>
>>26886484
>having tried to kill yourself once
>failing
>not having the balls to go through it
never reproduce
>>
>>26886506
>Making fun of someone who has attempted suicide

Wow, you're actually a monster. Now I actually do hope you kill yourself
>>
>>26886522
Nah I'm good. I get to spend my life helping people. I've got purpose. :).
>>
Fuck VP is shittier than usual.
>>
>>26886527
You can't help people by telling them what to do. That is the opposite of helping.
>>
"hmm, this video was interesting, I haven't been to 4chan in a while, I'll see if /vp/ is talking about this at all."

I don't know why I expected anything less than what's happening in this thread. lol
>>
>>26886554
Well of course not, that's why I'm not going into psychiatry or therapy.
>>
>>26886544
>VP
you're part of the problem bud
>>
I'm not watching 45 minutes of 2 fat-faced dorks overdoing their terrible acting
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 210x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 210x250px
This is either completely real or one of the most convoluted coincidences ever.

>It is finished when Seven becomes One
>>
>>26886051
SHIT. Everything makes sense. It is the end of Pokemon.
>>
I watched it. God the youtuber is such an annoying faggot but the theory is interesting. I wish these faggy poketubers would stop making annoying noises and just present information.
>>
I've been saying this since the trailer released. 7 is the number of completion. If it does end I hope it goes out with a bang. It's had a good run. A reboot could be awesome if Gamefreak pulls away from Nintendo entirely
>>
>>26886051
I can't finish this shit. I don't even have a reason to live and I still want those 17 minutes of my life back. Putting aside the acting worse than an elementary school play, this asshat's theory is a load of bullshit that he's pulling from his ass. It only 'comes together' and 'makes sense' to him because he's the one making this shit up. He is the embodiment of autism that is actually worse than this board.
>>
>>26886627
Tfw Pokemon now have era's instead of gens
>>
>>26886051
I'm going to fucking an hero soon and I still goddamn regret watching five seconds of that. The guy who made that video needs to chop his balls off so he never accidentally procreates. This is the cancer killing /vp/. Poké-tubers are shit.
>>
>>26887122
>>26887184
You guys are incredibly butthurt over a theory video.
>>
>>26886051
fuck off.

no one cares about the shit youre shilling. Take your garbage tier fan theory headcanon speculative pile of shit and go elsewhere. Faggot.
>>
I'm gonna laugh when this turns out to be real and /vp/ gets Wottergated yet again.
>>
>>26886780
How else would we listen to them if they weren't spazzing out. If they just sit there giving information I'd click exit within five minutes
>>
File: ac3.gif (2MB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
ac3.gif
2MB, 500x364px
>>26886051

>Pokemon Theory:
>>
>>26887239
Because 1: he's an obvious shill shitting up the board and
2: we live in a society where everyone gets a fucking gold medal just for showing up. That's bullshit. Why do you think we have SJWs nowadays? Pretending like this shit is good or even acceptable just feeds it. I hope this guy never makes a video again. It's shit. Find something better to do with your life before it's too late, kid.
>>
>>26886051
I wish there was a way to get rid of all the underage on this board like OP.
>>
There's already a thread of this garbage. Of course you wouldn't know that because you just rushed in from reddit.
>>
>>26887348
There are two actually.
>>
>>26887302
>SJW
Stopped reading there.
Fuck off with that shit, nobody gives a fuck about your political agenda.
>Find something better to do with your life before it's too late, kid.
Says the man on the children RPG board on the Korean cartoon picture wall.
>>
>>26886051
Like two minutes in an he's talking about the pokemon series having "a storyline" that will be "finished"... what?
The games are pretty self contained and telling different stories, except maybe Gen II following some plot details from Gen I, but this isn't fucking Kingdom Hearts.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.