[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Start an alpha sapphire playthrough with Pokjes I bred before

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: GysC7A7.gif (2MB, 374x312px) Image search: [Google]
GysC7A7.gif
2MB, 374x312px
>Start an alpha sapphire playthrough with Pokjes I bred before on X
>includes Vullaby/Mandibuzz for flying
>finished the 5th gym and just now realizing at which level vullaby evolves
>mrw
>>
Should've brought over that Level 25 Mandibuzz from B2, cloned it and THEN do your walkthrough with it lol
>>
>>26880819
don't own those games, didn even know that was a thing lol. Basically, I built a team from level 1 bred pokes I still hadn't trained up yet, and vullaby was the only one that could learn fly out of those.

Why THE FUCK does it evolve so late though? Thought that was a thing that's exclusive to dragons...
>>
>>26880854
It's a thing exclusive to a LOT of Unova Pokemon actually
Like Mienfoo evolves at Lv 50
Vullaby and Rufflet at Lv. 54(?)
Zweilous at Lv 64
Volcarona at Lv 59

It's fucking ridiculous is what it is! But they're good Pokemon tho ...conflicted
>>
>>26880886
Silly though since you don't even need higher levels that like 50 to beat the main game nowadays.

Already have a Dratini as well on the team, figured dragonair isn't too bad tho so I was ok with it.
>>
>>26880889
Do an X or Y playthrough next time
As by the time you hit the League in Kalos your Pokes should be around Lv 60's
>>
>>26880897
Really? Been ages since I played through that game, and when I did it was kinda ruined by being overleveled ALL THE TIME because I abused the exp.share, disabled that thing for AS.

didnt remember X being that long
>>
>>26880886
I would actually prefer those levels if the main game itself was longer.
>>
>>26880854
>Why THE FUCK does it evolve so late though?
Because you catch them late game in gen 5 and Game Freak wanted you to still have pokemon able to evolve because they probably think it would be better than way instead of doing the post game with the team you had since mid game.
>>
That's one of the shitty things about B/W, so many late evolutions. Last run I did ages ago I got to the E4 without ever evolving a Pawniard or Vullaby
>>
>>26880903
the main story for XY were actually one of the longest and biggest for any main series Pokemon games
People don't like it because of horrible pacing issues, but it's also the reason why the Pokemon League's E4 Pokemon don't have stronger teams for rematches
Even if you did turn the Exp share off, you'd still be sitting pretty with either high 50's or a low 60's team
>>
>>26880928
oh huh, Gonna do that when I finish ORAS then. I finally bought pokebank so I don't have to find someone to transfer all my event and competitive mons over to anotther game.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.