[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is there any trainer in the anime, games or manga who could possibly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 1466673871426.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1466673871426.webm
1MB, 640x360px
is there any trainer in the anime, games or manga who could possibly beat the 200% synchro satoshi-gekkouga equipped with the blazing giant water shuriken?
>>
>>26853956
Goku
>>
>>26853956
Madara Uchiha
>>
Haven't watched the anime since the Indigo league so I'm likely wrong but isn't Stevan's Metagross supposed to be the most powerful non legendary Pokémon in the anime? That's what I keep hearing. If so, I imagine Stevan could kick his shit in.
>>
>>26853982
at 100% ash-greninja is stronger than diantha's mega gardevoir, so it's safe to assume that now that it's using more than 100% it could beat steven's mega metagross easily
>>
>>26853982
Alan's Charizard is just as strong, if not stronger than Steven's Metagross
>>
File: It'sSuperEffective.png (339KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
It'sSuperEffective.png
339KB, 640x480px
Not yet.
>>
>>26853982

Yes, it tangled with Primal Kyogre.

But it's not clear if Ashninja is stronger yet.
>>
>>26853956
That one dude in the first anime season with the handgun
>>
>>26854015

If the premonitions from Olympia are anything to go by, Ash-Greninja is going to be central to taking on 100% Zygarde.
>>
>>26853956
>thinking that attack is going to be Ash Greninja's higher limit
>>
>>26854010
>Alan's Charizard is just as strong

Both mega specials with Metagross went out of their way to show you that he's stronger.

Charizard got wrecked by primals while Metagross handled them. Also it took Charizard's blast burn to the face without a scratch, the same blast burn that KOd Malva's M-Houndoom.

>>26854000

Gardevoir was holding back. They even fucking had a "full power" scene right after the battle to show you.
>>
Bonnie with puni-chan
>>
>>26854052
>Gardevoir was holding back
this is just like DBZ
G-GOLDEN FRIEZA IS STRONGER THAN SSJGSSJ GOKU
N-NO GOKU WAS JUST HOLDING BACK!
>>
>>26854000
>stronger than diantha's mega gardevoir
>implying Diantha is a strong champion from the start

c'mon anon
>>
Cynthia's Garchomp would wipe the floor with ash-Greninja
>>
File: full power.png (2MB, 1279x719px) Image search: [Google]
full power.png
2MB, 1279x719px
>>26854069

It's not like DBZ because it was literally stated canon that it wasn't at full power.
>>
>>26854052
>Gardevoir was holding back. They even fucking had a "full power" scene right after the battle to show you.
The "full power" thing was just to break free from TR's shackle. You can't tell me something like that charged Shadow Ball at the end wasn't Mega Gardevoir being serious.
>>
>>26853956
Yes probably most of grass types and electric types, majority of fighting and Fairy types etc
>>
>>26854000
>stronger than Mega Gardevoir
But it wasn't. It took Ash and Greninja pushing their focus to the limit to make a Water Shuriken that could break through one of Gardevoir's Shadow Balls.

Keep in mind that said Shadow Balls were being spammed to infinity by Gardevoir, and it quickly recovered after the Water Shuriken briefly knocked it to the ground.

Greninja is strong enough to keep up with Diantha's Gardevoir and catch it off guard once, but is still far from being so much as evenly matched.
>>
>>26854103

The fuck does it matter what it was for? The fact is that it was holding back. I didn't say it wasn't trying at all, but it's a patent fact that it wasn't at full power. Furthermore the shuriken didn't KO it.
>>
>>26854098
she was still exhausted from the battle against ash-greninja, and ash-greninja only managed to use 100% for an instant to use the giant water shuriken before ash fainted
if he had used the 100% from the beginning even gardevoir's full power wouldn't have been enough
>>
>>26854137
But Diantha also wasnt using her full power, dont you get that?
>>
>>26854129
This discussion is sort of pointless since Ash Greninja wasn't at full power either. It'd be interesting to see another battle where Ash Greninja is able to use the red shuriken/whatever crazy OP shit it might learn and Mega Gardevoir goes full power from the start.
>>
princess Luna can destroy Greninja because she is the princess of the moon. She can just moonblast Greninja to annihilation because fairy type moves are strong against it. I would say princess Celestia, but for lying moves only normal damage Greninja and since she is Princess off the sun fire moves are resistant to it .
>>
>>26854255
Literally my mom's horse
>>
>>26854061

This just gave me a thought.

>Bonnie either adquires or already had a Sun/Moon starter way back when she was much younger
>It's already a final evolution
>Special of some sort where she somehow bonds with starter
>Due to her young age, it's double the adorableness
>She wants a battle against Ash and Greninja with new buddy starter
>She doesn't need no Mega Stone, she has fucking Synchro

>Obliterates Ash and Greninja in the long run with some kickass move

you know what fuck this this shit needs to happen.
>>
>>26854255
>>>/mlp/
>>
>>26854155
a full power that she can't use for more than a few seconds
>>
>>26854069
...but it was specifically stated that Golden Freeza was stronger, and that Freeza lost because he hadn't bothered training hard enough to get fully used to the form, so using it tired him out before he could win.
Are people actually arguing about this?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.