[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's gonna happen to her when Kalos region ends? Is she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

What's gonna happen to her when Kalos region ends?

Is she gonna leave Ash I mean this is the first time a character showed this much interest in him plus she's pretty popular with the girls who like the anime
>>
>>26852932
>Watching the ashime
>>
She's going to stay with the producer lady.

Just because she has some official shippingshit doesn't mean she's special enough not to be replaced like literally everyone else in this show except Ash and Team Rocket.

>but she's popular!
So was Dawn.
>>
>Serena popular
Thats misty and dawn even may
>>
File: todoke-sawako-being-sadako.jpg (62KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
todoke-sawako-being-sadako.jpg
62KB, 1280x720px
>>26852968
>>26852957
>>26852934
fuck you
>>
>>26852932
shirts don't vacuum-seal onto breasts like that...
>>
>>26853259
Wtf you're right :O. OP is this shopped?
>>
She's dead, like all the other girls.
>>
>>26852957
dawn was popular ? I always thought she was the worst, always whining and failing everything...
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.