[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Make new moves and abilities. Help out: the user can use stat-boosting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (54KB, 432x333px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
54KB, 432x333px
Make new moves and abilities.
Help out: the user can use stat-boosting moves on enemies and allies.
Move
Normal type, power:- acc 90
Mute: causes all Pokemon to become unable of using sound based moves
Fighting type, power 60 acc 100
Flex: breaks partially trapping moves, flex really hard and snap the wrap. Doubles power of breaking a trapping move.
Fire type, power:- acc 100
Heat up: boosts attack and special attack by 1.
>>
File: 1464801660563.png (307KB, 815x608px) Image search: [Google]
1464801660563.png
307KB, 815x608px
>>26848971
Dire Roll (physical) [TM]
Water, 100 bp, 100 acc, 10-16pp
No secondary effect
"The user grabs the opponent in its teeth and spins and thrashes violently."

Dragon Fang (physical)
Dragon, 50 bp, 100 acc, 15-24pp
Chance to flinch: 50%
"A vicious and painful bite that has a high chance of flinching the opponent."

Iron Edge (physical)
Steel, 80 bp, 80 acc, 15-24pp
Recoil: 25%
"The user attacks with an arm, vine, or tail as tough as iron. The user is hurt as well, however."

Skitter (status)
Bug, --bp, --acc, 20-32pp
Causes confusion against the target and raises the user's speed by one stage.
"The user runs around in an unpredictable manner, confusing the target and raising the user's speed."

Challenge (physical) [TM]
Fighting, 20bp, 100acc, 25-40pp
Raises both the user's and the target's attack by two stages.
"The user challenges the opponent on even grounds. Both the user and target's attack is raised sharply."

Creeping Frost (status) [TM]
Ice, --bp, 50acc, 5-8pp
Freezes everyone on the field. Cannot affect airborne Pokémon.
"A layer of frost creeps along the ground toward the target, freezing it in its tracks if it makes contact."

(1/2)
>>
File: 1466327884608.jpg (20KB, 372x248px) Image search: [Google]
1466327884608.jpg
20KB, 372x248px
>>26848987
Red Flare (special)
Fire, 90bp, 90acc, 10-16pp
No secondary effect
"The user vigorously lets out red flames in an all-out attack on the opponent."

Spectre Bomb (special)
Ghost, 130bp, 90acc, 5-8pp
Lowers the user's special attack by two stages after use.
"The user launches ethereal energy directly at the opponent's soul. Sharply lower's the user's special attack after use."

False Charge (status)
Normal, --bp, --acc, 25-40pp
Lowers the target's speed by one stage, and has a 50% chance to flinch the target.
"The user makes a false charge at the target, attempting to flinch the foe. The target's speed is also lowered."

Beckon Winter (status)
Ice, --bp, --acc, 25-40pp
Adds Ice-type to all Pokémon on the field.
"The user removes all of the heat in the environment, adding the Ice-type to all Pokémon on the field."

Fresh Air (status)
Flying, --bp, --acc, 32-48pp
Removes weather effects.
"The user changes the current weather to become neutral again."

(2/2) I had these saved from where I did this in my free time. I have eay too much time to myself.
>>
>Alchemize
>5PP
>Steals the target Pokemon's held item. The next turn, the item becomes another random item and is returned to the original holder if possible.
>>
Cleave
Dragon Type move
60 damage
Deals 50% of the damage dealt to the rest of the opponent's party.
>>
>>26848997
Well they're fucking sweet
>>26849008
Also nice, could be great or could totally fuck you
>>26849026
This could be OP, it could only be 'fair' on shitmons and dragons usually aren't very bad, even the worst ones
>>
>>26848971
Solar reflection
Reflects the sun's rays at the opponent(s), dealing special damage with recoil from the sun's heat. Steel type move. Inspired by Solgaleo being weak to fire :^)

Lunar shadow
User deals physical damage based on opponent's special defense by hitting their backside. 10% chance for flinch. Psychic type. Based off of Lunala.

>inb4 someone complaining about the move typings for no reason
>>
>>26848971
New move:
CURSED FLARE (Fire type)
PWR 75 / PP 10 / ACC 95%
"The user summons mystic flares that consume the foe and absorb its life power"
(inflicts damage on the target and ½ of the damage will be restored to the user 's HP.)
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.