[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You're almost 30 >You have no Pokemon >No previous

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

>You're almost 30
>You have no Pokemon
>No previous adventures
>No aspiration to go out and help the town professor

Would you play Pokemon NEET?
>>
>>26844582
Im already playing it
>>
If I were actually in the pokemon world, no, there is no way I would battle. Ever. And this is including when I was 10 years old. Not even then.

As a game, it doesn't work. Which is why I often tout giving you a REASON to fight.
>>
>>26844582
>>You're almost 30
Thanks for reminding me, asshole.
>>
>>26844582
>dat rape face smug Totodile
>>
File: 1460755848239.png (237KB, 806x700px) Image search: [Google]
1460755848239.png
237KB, 806x700px
>>26844634
Your beloved friend wants to fight, and he isn't alone
>>
>>26844582
Sure, I bet there's a big market for that. Trainers are always show to train WITH their pokemon, so they're always in great shape. Have you ever heard about what goes on in those Olympic hotels? Probably a lot of that on the road for adult trainers.
>>
File: 1335927570579.png (460KB, 1328x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1335927570579.png
460KB, 1328x1600px
I would but my boss is going to, like, totally kill me if I don't get these papers filed by noon. Not only that, I need to schedule his appointments and oh my god I forgot about his Starbucks. I can't be late again and I really don't want to be forced under the desk for a second time this week. Smell ya later!
>>
>>26844665
Why would a pokemon that likes to fight befriend someone that doesn't?
>>
>>26844685
>not wanting to go under the desk
Fag.
>>
>>26844582
I wouldn't battle or try to fill the pokédex. Well, if I lived in pokémon worldl I would exercise with pokémon. I probably would own a water type that can do light exercises with me like running, swimming and diving.

Really wish I could experience diving in real life, but I don't have the money or a beach or whatever near me.
>>
File: Endless_Ocean_Coverart.png (189KB, 256x360px) Image search: [Google]
Endless_Ocean_Coverart.png
189KB, 256x360px
>>26844732
>>
>>26844678
And young ones too.
>>
>>26844685
>that thigh and by consequence, ass

THICC
>>
>>26844773
No.
>>
That's basically the premise of a fanfic
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11019737/1/Soft-Reset
>>
>>26844778
fucking thiccfags
>>
>>26844634
Not even breeding or pokeathelon or beauty contests? If not that's okay, the Pokemon world needs doctors. Not everyone can be a Pokemon trainer
>>
I would use Pokemon to farm. Probably not battle unless necessary.
>>
>>26848076
I'd need to know genetics malarkey. I'm not smart enough for that. I'd be lucky if they let me have a Day Care just for keeping pokemon company.
>>
>>26848155
...I also don't believe in it. Pokemon can get strong by hard work and perseverance, not breeding.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.