[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>found a shiny for the first time in my fucking life >spicy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (56KB, 509x509px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 509x509px
>found a shiny for the first time in my fucking life
>spicy gold Poochyena
>its on my new game of Ruby
>don't have Pokeballs yet
>literally cannot catch it

I wish this was fucking satire.
>>
>>26841873
Can I add that it was also the first fucking encounter.
>>
>>26841873
>>26841873

Literally underage b&.
>>
I'm sorry about this anon
>>
>>26841884
>ad hominem shill
I've had this catridge of Ruby since I was 8, anon. I don't know what about my post upset you but I think you need to find better things to br triggered by.
>>
Hey, At least it wasn't a shiny Female Ralts...which Wally finds first
>cries in a corner
>>
On one of my playthroughs of LeafGreen, the Weedle that the old man in Viridian City shows you how to catch was shiny. I never knew a game could be so cruel.
>>
File: olivia being olivia.jpg (412KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
olivia being olivia.jpg
412KB, 800x600px
>shiny koffing selfdestructs
>shiny mecentric... on moemon.
>4 shinies in touhoumon purple
>shiny togepi on soul silver

op, heres an advice
1. don't use repels. repel don't mean pokemons disapear, you still encounter them but they won't battle you if your leading pokemon is strong. you could have encountered a shiny while using repel without knowing it.
2. grind. ev training and such ensure you will encounter more pokemons and increase your chance of shinies.
>>
>>26841884
Ruby and Saphire were 14 years ago, anon.
>>
I remember having a shiny safcon in Pokemon gold. Firsr i thought it was a weird glitch or my cartridge was just Dirty but when it evolved i just kept it how it was.
>>
>>26841911

>implying you aren't 8 right now and didn't just get the game

>>26842256
>implying OP wasn't coyly talking about Omega Ruby instead of the original Ruby, without getting found out as an underage fag
>>
>>26842271

A safcon, you say?

I myself have a shiny gruffnuts.
>>
>>26841873
>find and catch a legit shiny
>its on an emulator, so no one will beleive me, or even care
>>
>be 9
>playing ruby on my gameboy
>find shiny first time
>realise I have no pokeballs
>shit.jpg
>annoyed as fuck

>mom notices me looking agitated, probably could hear me too
>she puts her hand on my shoulder
>turn around and look up at her suprised
>"we can look for shiny creatures outdoors " she says and smiles afterwards
>next day we both go and exploring in the woods for bugs

Based mom.
Did you have parents like this /vp/?
>>
>>26842395
My Dad always made me Wooden Swords so i could play as Link. I was running around the Woods searching for a Princess.
>>
>>26841873
>Shiny Roselia in trophy garden.
>Wasn't looking to catch a pokemon at that time
>no false swiper
>No sleep
>1 massively over-leveled pokemon and 5 hillariously under-leveled.
>Just tossing pokeballs.
>Roselia uses petal dance.
>Critically hits my over-leveled pokemon three times, KO.
>Gets confused.
>Self damage.
>Self damage.
>Self damage.
>Snaps out of confusion.
>Petal dances.
>wipes out three of my under-levels with two more Crits and a 4x super-effective
>Confusion.
>Self damage.
>Self damage.
>Self damage.
>Repeat this cycle until it faints. I burst every ultra ball I had trying to catch it, but in the end it just couldn't stop hurting itself. And others.
>>
>>26842665
That's hilarious.
my condolences.
>>
>>26842366
No one ever believes shinies anyway.
Older generation shiny? Cloned shit, fuck off.
Gen 6 shiny with somewhat good ivs? Totally injected, fuck off.
And then they're the shiny elitist for whom gen 6 shinies aren't worth anything, because muh rarity, or the other side of the coin, the autists who laugh at you for having non perfect shinies.
You can never win.
>>
I actually prayed to god once to please let me have a shiny when I started my emerald play through. I shit you not, my very first Pokémon I see is a fucking shiny wurmple. #Nopokeballs. The irony.

The next day I make it to the safari zone. Luck smiles upon me yet again! My first encounter is a shiny natu!!! Haha fuck you god! I have poke balls this time! It flees after breaking out. God has a cruel sense of humor T_T
>>
>>26841873
HAVE
YOU
TRIED
NOT
PLAYING
H O E N N ?
>>
>>26843707
What happened to you to make you hoenn so much?
>>
File: 1465794644587.png (43KB, 260x200px) Image search: [Google]
1465794644587.png
43KB, 260x200px
>>26843707
>not popping your shiny cherry in original hoenn
You missed out on the best feeling.
>>
File: 1464648152332.png (310KB, 500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1464648152332.png
310KB, 500x1000px
>>26841873
This happened to me in my very first playthrough of the original Ruby. It was a zigzagoon. Fuck
>>
File: P2080056.jpg (2MB, 3072x2304px) Image search: [Google]
P2080056.jpg
2MB, 3072x2304px
dw i feel ya. i've found so many shiny poocheynas and ziggzagoons while soft resetting for shiny starters, yet i've never gotten a single shiny starter.

here's one from the emerald encounter i took a photo of about 7 years ago.
>>
>>26843698
What the fuck am I looking at?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.