[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>set up with bulk up >opponent crits or puts status >attack

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: machamp wut.png (69KB, 175x180px) Image search: [Google]
machamp wut.png
69KB, 175x180px
>set up with bulk up
>opponent crits or puts status

>attack immediately with dynamic punch
>outsped and receives status or gets knocked out
>if survives, rarely KOs and confuses

>pass buffs into it
>killed/statused upon switch in

>use lum to remove status
>statused again or kills right away

>sitrus/left overs
>statused and killed immediately regardless

>AV
>no recover

I can't fucking use this anymore
>>
>>26838009
It's not Machamp's fault.
>>
File: conkeldurr.png (149KB, 529x577px) Image search: [Google]
conkeldurr.png
149KB, 529x577px
>>26838009

ditch that duck-billed doofus, anon, and get down with the clown. that pipsqueak's wholly outclassed and you know it
>>
>Guts
>>
>>26838329
Aren't they litteraly on the same tier? not saying its worse, but technically speaking, it doesn't COMPLETELY outclass it
>>
Here's what you do OP give him an assault vest. And no guard. Switch in on cheeky special glass canons. Knock off/dynamic punch to win.
>>
File: champ and conk.png (144KB, 1044x388px) Image search: [Google]
champ and conk.png
144KB, 1044x388px
>>26838325
No it's not, but I've been trying to figure out different builds to make him usable but it's just so damn hard in today's meta

>>26838329
Machamp AND Conkeldurr are on my team, bub
also,

>>26838422
they're both UU now so yeah
>>
>>26838663
>Machamp AND Conkeldurr are on my team
well there's your problem, you're using two Pokemon that fill the same role on your team

you're probably just bad at the game, fampai
>>
>>26838663
They're both UU?! How can Machamp hold a niche in that environment? I thought this gen's UU was more offensive than last gen.
>>
>>26838735
>well there's your problem, you're using two Pokemon that fill the same role on your team
Well not exactly. First off, the reason I'm running both is that the games I play are just test/experimental runs to see which could carry out being member of the team better.

Second, the thing is, no matter how much people say they're similar, I somehow never could use Conkeldurr the same way I would use Machamp and vice versa.

Conkeldurr is for fighting and outlasting durable opponents with Drain Punch, while Machamp fares better with those that set up since his Dynamic Punch really fucks up their strategy. I could also keep Machamp when he's about to die against fairies like Gardevoir because by the time they send her in, Machamp has had at least one Bulk Up and Bullet Punch really takes a rather good chunk of a paper-thin defense fairy. Many also try to keep special attackers in like Thundurus, thinking they could OHKO with Thunderbolt or something like that, but they don't and get hit by Stone Edge or another Dynamic Punch

So far, anyway. I'm low elo and I don't expect to raise too high up with both in the team.
>>
>>26838735
I mean if you can make it work, why not?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.