[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hey, I got an idea! >For our villain team, let's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Team Flare.jpg (33KB, 400x480px) Image search: [Google]
Team Flare.jpg
33KB, 400x480px
>Hey, I got an idea!
>For our villain team, let's give them red colors
>Like, splash red EVERYWHERE
>FIERY RED!
>For their name, let's call them Team Flare! Like in "the fire flares up"!
>"That's a neat idea. So, do we give them fire type pokemon?"
>What? No. Give them everything but fire type pokemon. Except for a Houndour that appears once in a while, that's acceptable.

Why is Team Flare such a thematic fucking failure? Even Lysandre's signature pokemon is a WATER TYPE pokemon, and he's supposed to be the leader. To his credit though, at least he has a Pyroar.
>>
They're thematically perfect.

Flare doesn't just mean fire, it can be fashionable. And have you seen high fashion, and some of those fashion shows? They look fucking retarded. So Flare being fucking retarded and just terrible in every way, and being the worst team in the franchise, is thematically perfect.
>>
It's supposed to be a play on "flair", i.e. stylishness

because the region is based on france, and especially Paris, a place with an emphasis on style

Did you seriously not know this?
>>
>>26838120
That just makes it an even bigger failure, because there's nothing stylish about Team Flare.
>>
>>26838120
Everyone does.
They also have an obvious fire motif.
Are you blind?
>>
>>26838137
how can you look at malva and the female executive/admin and say that
>>
>>26838153
It's almost like Malva is just one of hundreds of members
>>
>>26838137
That's the entire point, though. It's a joke about how they think they're fashionable (just like the entire fashion industry), but most of the rest of the world just thinks they're fucking insane.
>>
>>26838153
Funnily enough, Malva is literally the only Team Flare member who actually looks like they have anything to do with both sides of the theme (Fire and style).

I swear, Malva was meant to be the leader of Team Flare until someone insisted that the team leader needed to be a dude at the last minute, forcing them to spin up some completely out of nowhere guy who's not terrible on paper, but ends up looking like a total idiot for hiring stupid rich kids when he looks like that he should be hiring competent thugs instead. Then GF shoved Malva into the Elite Four so that she didn't end up being a complete waste of resources.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.