[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These games are the best in the series and nothing you can say

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (102KB, 567x319px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 567x319px
These games are the best in the series and nothing you can say will change that. They have the best plot, best post game, and best meta. Hoenn is also the best region by far, as it is the most diverse. Try and prove me wrong (you can't).
>>
>>26832686
To be honest, I actually agree. Anyone who says otherwise is probably delusional or contrarian.
>>
I'm not a fan of Hoenn, it's not my kind of region
But yes, they are pretty good
>>
>>26832686
OP, as a hoennfag myself, let's be completely honest with ourselves. Emerald was better.
>>
>>26832686
This is not BW 1/2 combined

All I wanted were MULTI contests and slightly altered story.
As Much I liked how they changed characters, the Multiuniverse really pushed me of.
>>
I was just talking to my friends about how good of a job Ohmori did with ORAS. My only complaint is the lack of a Battle Frontier, otherwise 10/10.

There's also a ton of lesbians sprinkled throughout ORAS, so that gives it an A+ on its own.
>>
File: 534345353.gif (973KB, 250x380px) Image search: [Google]
534345353.gif
973KB, 250x380px
>>26832686
>image.jpg
>neo-hoennigger
>>
>>26832718
/thread
>>
>>26832686
They were good, but they weren't the best. I liked them more than XY, but BW2 and HGSS were still way more fun to play through
>>
>>26832686
Oh my god, I can already feel the intensity of the incoming shitstorm
>>
>>26832718
This
>>
File: 1461437588220.jpg (1MB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
1461437588220.jpg
1MB, 800x1131px
I feel the same, but about Gen V. Can't fathom the hate it gets.
>>
>>26832737
Lesbians?
Who were they?
>>
>>26833551
I know it's going to be epic xD
Get ready to screenshot!
>>
I bought alpha sapphire. It came with a 2ds more installed. I used to play sapphire on my SP, so this is a nice throwback for me. Great game, great region and I like the animation style
>>
>>26833567
Blush couple in the locked room
>>
>>26832686
>Try and prove me wrong
They're remakes of Hoenn games. There, I proved you wrong.
>>
>>26832718
Emerald didn't have Zangoose or the Drought OST, so no.
>>
>>26834043
i prefer drought and flood fused.
>>
>>26833710
You mean the ones in Sea Mauville?
I always wondered why there isn't any Rule 34 of them.
>>
>>26833567
There's a couple on the roof of New Mauville and a few other trainers sprinkled around. It's why I talk to every NPC.
>>
>>26834160
By New Mauville I mean Mauville Hills.
>>
I agree that it's the best region and has some awesome features (soaring and dexnav), but the post game was pretty boring. I would've been ok with it if they had at least added the Battle Tower. I'm aware that the Maison is essentially the same thing, but they could have at least redesigned, jeez.
>>
>best plot
subjective

>best post game
what post game? you mean the Delta Episode? is that your idea of a post game?

>best meta
ANYTHING GOES IT'S 2010 VGC SEASON AGAIN, HAVE A FUCKING BALL, WE DON'T GIVE TWO SHITS ANYMORE: The Meta

wew lad you've got some fucked up opinions
>>
>Hoenn games
>good
>any year
>>
This game made me really hate Hoenn as a region.
>>
>>26832686

>best plot

nope. added unneeded exposition actually made it worse.

>best post game

hilarious, because the only post game ORAS has is Delta Episode (which is awful in many ways) and the Battle Resort (which most of it is simply copypasted from XY)

>best meta

Every since I left the city, (You) (You) (You)!
>>
>>26834280

>best plot

Agreed to subjective. I feel, being the first plot revolving around legendary Pokemon, it falls flat on its face. They perfected it in D/P, and it's been going down ever since. If we could stop focusing on them, we'd have the best new game.

>best post game

G/S had the only long post game. Delta Episode, as far as post game content, was pretty good.

>best meta

It's been like that since before OR/AS. The primals just fucked shit up even worse.

Also, Hoenn is the worst region. 7.8/10, too much water.
>>
>>26832686
But you're wrong and you touch yourself at night.
>>
>>26834426
>G/S had the only long post game
What the fuck am I reading.
>>
>>26832686
Prove you wrong? *unova exists*
>>
>>26834458

Going to Kanto was the post game.

Post games:
>R/B/Y: Cerulean Cave
>G/S/C: Kanto + Mt. Silver
>R/S/E: Battle Tower/Battle Frontier
>D/P/Pt: Battle Resort + Giratina
>B/W: Undella Town + Hunt the Sages
>B2/W2: Legendary hunting
>X/Y: Battle Maison

Remakes:
FR/LG: Same as R/B/Y + Sevii Islands
HG/SS: Same as G/S/C + Safari Zone
OR/AS: Same as R/S + Legendary Hunting
>>
>>26832686
Cool, why are you telling us this then?
>>
>>26834673
>bw2 legendary hunting

What did I just read, I'm not even the first guy

First off you count Enerald's Battle Frontier, then not Plat's too you faggot.

Also do Elite 4 rematch mean anything to you?

Also crystal had the first battle tower not RS
>>
>>26834673
>B2/W2: legendary hunting

Did you even play the game?
>>
>>26834713

A few legends open up. That and the Colress and Alder fights are the entire postgame.

Forgot to mention Platinum, but same diff.

Elite 4 rematches are literally just stronger versions of what you've done. Nothing new, just there to help powerlevel.

And Crystal's battle tower isn't considered postgame content, it was accessible mid-game, before you can even access Kanto.
>>
>>26832686
you were doing so well up until you made this thread
>>
>>26832686
I sometime feel sorry for your parents, they must be so ashamed of themself when they see you
>>
>>26834857
....?

White Tree hollow/Black CityVisiting original areas from BW/Nature Preserve/PWT/Clay's Tunnel/Refighting N and his weather teams/Cynthia/Yancy&Curtis

Inb4 PWT is available ok the middle of the game like Crystal, they lock you out of the only good tournaments with every gym leader period and champion
>>
>>26835154
BW2 does a mixed job of explaining things before you can do all of it like Pokestar studios, you are locked out of a good chunk of the events

I also feel you are confusing actual "postgame" and side content, because that's what people want more content
>>
>>26832686
>>26832693
Hoennbabbies. Its never "I think this" but "this is true and if you disagree you are just delusional contrarian"

>>26832718
That's that.
>>
>>26834426
>Delta Episode, as far as post game content, was pretty good.
No, it fucking wasn't.
I don't know who thought the most worthless aspect of Pokémon, the story, was worth making the only post-game content in ORAS a shitty side story with one of the most annoying characters in the series.
>>
>>26834426
>>26835447
Agreed. Delta Episode was shit and so was Coldsteel the Dragon Tamer
>>
>>26832686
>the most diverse

i know it's bait but feast your eyes on Wingull's spawn locations
>>
>>26836045
Jesus Christ I didn't know it was that bad
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.