[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2016 >Still have to trade certain Pokemon for evolution

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 250px-068Machamp.png (61KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-068Machamp.png
61KB, 250x250px
>2016
>Still have to trade certain Pokemon for evolution

Defend this.
>>
>>26827142
We all hate it too anon

not having friends that is
>>
Encourages social interaction duh. That was whole main idea with the series.
>>
>>26827142
>2016
>not finding a trading subreddit and trading for evolution with someone
>>
>>26827195
>reddit
I'm supposed to say "reee" right?
>>
>>26827142
yeah. I hate it also.
I got attached to my Haunter and hated the idea of trading it away to get some one else badly trained Haunter/Gengar with shit attack choices on it.
>>
Pokemon is supposed to bring people together. It's a somewhat social game, and has been since the start. Why else do you think they release two separate versions, with version exclusive Pokemon? They want you trading and interacting with people. Don't have friends to trade with? Make some.
>>
>>26827142
>>26827195
>Not just owning two gen 6 games, putting the mon up for a level 100 bullshit mon only you have on GTS
>>
Pretty much why I own one DS Lite and two 3DSes.
>>
if you're really that retarded that you cant figure out how to get a trade evo then maybe you shouldnt be allowed to live
>>
>>26827142
There he goes.

There he fucking goes again. He just doesn't get it. He is that one and only person who cannot comprehend the core concept behind the Pocket Monster franchise--communicating with others. Why can't he understand it? None know. He goes on the Pokemon board and complains. Instead of complaining, he could be improving. He could be making online friends or real life friends in hopes that he won't to complain in the future. But he doesn't. He sits there at his computer, getting mad at a japanese children's game. His only motivation in life is that stimulating (You) found on the image board. Well here it is, you deserve it (OP). Happy fucking Tuesday.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.