[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw Synergy and Synchronization isn't in Sun and Moon,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: translatingcuck.png (176KB, 307x244px) Image search: [Google]
translatingcuck.png
176KB, 307x244px
>mfw Synergy and Synchronization isn't in Sun and Moon, and all of you were fucking wrong again
>>
good i want to be wrong this time around
>>
that translator was so qt
anyone have his nudes
>>
File: 1465361038074.jpg (253KB, 2048x1695px) Image search: [Google]
1465361038074.jpg
253KB, 2048x1695px
What if it is, though?
>>
You say this as if I want it to be real.
>>
I believe that it is real. All the signs point to it. I didn't come up with the theory, I don't read the manga and I don't watch the anime so I wouldn't know about it, but after seeing everything and those diamonds that appear in the manga and are in the Sun and Moon logos, plus Ash-Greninja, I am convinced.
>>
>>26825733
I personally don't want neither in SM. Why do people immediately jump to the conclusion that an instant win "synergy" or "synchronization" button, will be in the games, but bitch and complain about Mega Evolution being and easy ass gimmick?
>>
>>26825813
You're disgustingly gullible. The diamonds in the manga are just re-burst fusion type gems, so that's debunked. Also Ash isn't even wearing a fucking bracelet to "bond" with his Greninja. If anything, the bracelet will have more to do with moves since Kukui studies them
>>
>>26825733
masudas gay friend
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.