[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Margearna was created 500 years by a scientist of uncommon genius.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 722Magearna_XY_anime.png (324KB, 550x728px) Image search: [Google]
722Magearna_XY_anime.png
324KB, 550x728px
Margearna was created 500 years by a scientist of uncommon genius. The sphere in Magearna's chest is known as the Soul-Heart and is Magearna's true form. If the Soul-Heart is removed, Magearna's body will be left lifeless and unable to move. The scientist created Magearna's Soul-Heart by gathering the life force of many Pokémon. Magearna has the power to perceive the emotions, thoughts, and feelings of other Pokémon. If a Pokémon is injured, Magearna will feel the other's pain and suffering and will try as hard as it can to save that Pokémon. By curling inside of itself, Magearna can take the appearance of a Poké Ball. It takes this form while sleeping or when it is feeling sad.
>>
>>26825559
well but still she can't smile
>>
Soul...
Heart...

Gold ornamentation/shiny.
Silver body/regular.

HGSS remakes confirmed!

:^)
>>
>>26825559

Interesting Pokémon.
>>
>>26825559
Literally robot Spiritomb
>>
More powering stuff by poke souls? Is this all the "greatness" of the ancient world was? This world that supposedly loved pokemon more than anything? Well, I don't care if it was a lie, I believed that lie and I still do. I'm out. And don't go looking for me, either, you'll never find me. Your society is too stupid to realize it's own flaws.
>>
>All of this lore
>made for curling up in its trainer's lap and double battles
>that shiny color with context to its story
this is becoming my favorite legendary. It's a shame we're all just going to pick it up from an npc at the pokecenter.
>>
I actually want a Carbink Diance relationship between this and another pokemon, so long as you can actually build it in game
>>
>>26826174
False.
>>
>>26825604
Dont forget the clouds shaped like lugia and hooh in the map artwork
>>
>The scientist created Magearna's Soul-Heart by gathering the life force of many Pokémon.
We horcruxes now
>>
why does she farts?
>>
File: 1448385219977.png (111KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1448385219977.png
111KB, 600x500px
>>26825559
>tfw Best Bird executes masses of pokemon just to power this single robot
>tfw this single robot isn't even murderous like its creator
>>
File: Philosopher's stone fma.gif (89KB, 468x584px) Image search: [Google]
Philosopher's stone fma.gif
89KB, 468x584px
>>26825559
>The scientist created Magearna's Soul-Heart by gathering the life force of many Pokémon.
>by gathering the life force of many Pokémon.
>An artificial being existing from an item fueled from the life force of living beings
Where have I heard of such an item before? Hmmmm...
>>
>>26826978
>not murderous
Not yet. Yveltal x Magearna when?
>>
File: 1382116235828.jpg (103KB, 469x746px) Image search: [Google]
1382116235828.jpg
103KB, 469x746px
>>26825889
>>
File: 1448335600402.png (424KB, 519x903px) Image search: [Google]
1448335600402.png
424KB, 519x903px
>>26827012
>philosopher's stone
>alchemy legendaries
>alchemy symbol on litten's head
>zodiac
>>
>>26825783

Nope.
>>
>>26827012

Lol
>>
>>26827389
Yep
>>
>Magearna is the GS ball
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.