[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>6 vs 6 singles >No rules >All legendary Pokemon are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: Poke_battle.jpg (22KB, 480x190px) Image search: [Google]
Poke_battle.jpg
22KB, 480x190px
>6 vs 6 singles
>No rules
>All legendary Pokemon are banned and only them

How would a meta like this be? What would be the most used Pokemon?
>>
Same boring shit basically.
Entry hazards were a mistake.
>>
>>26824540
Megamom, Greninja, Aegislash, Talonflame, Tyranitar, and Azumarill.
>>
>>26824540
Sleep spam
Minimize spam
Pick both
>>
My team:

SwagKeys
SwagCrow
SwagKitty
SwagGoblin
Skarmory
Chansey
>>
File: 1466374002803.png (60KB, 368x246px) Image search: [Google]
1466374002803.png
60KB, 368x246px
>>26825442

>Swag
>>
File: NewMeta.png (96KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
NewMeta.png
96KB, 300x300px
>>26824540
>>
>>26824540
You do realize that there are plenty of legendaries that are much worse than regular pokes?

Legendary does not equal good.
>>
>>26828647
That's not the point you fucking mong.

Banning legendaries outright eliminates most of the problems, even if stuff like Moltres and Uxie get shafted along with the rest.

It also means the playing field belongs to breedable Pokemon only, which is a lot less likely to invite hackfags who inject HP legends and shit.
>>
A blanket legend ban is actually great for creating a balanced divers metagame in casual play groups but i dont know how well it would work with tryhards, the fact that most uber non legends are megas means you can only have on on your team so it might lead to more diverse teams.

legends that are shit sadly get shafted.
>>
it's called anything goes and it's the best metagame, i play it exclusively

sure it can be broken with shit like sleep spam but honestly, I don't care enough to banish pokemon to BST specific tiers like a faggot who D/Cs at losing to a hypno
>>
>>26829072
>which is a lot less likely to invite hackfags who inject HP legends and shit.
You do realize they can still inject breedable mons you retard? HP Ice Jolteon or HP Fire Serperior for instance
>>
>>26825628
That and Talonflame.
>>
>2016
>complaining about legendaries when Megas exist
>>
>>26824540
Megamom, Salamence, Gengar, Klefki, Moody Glalie. Congrats, you've made AG just without a couple top dogs.
>>
File: Screenshot (121).png (35KB, 1100x195px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (121).png
35KB, 1100x195px
>All legendary Pokemon are banned and only them
>it's called anything goes and it's the best metagame
>>
>>26829271
Fuck, meant to >>26829212
>>
>>26829212
>BST specific tiers
Skarmory's BST is way fucking lower than say, Jolteon's or I think Braviary and look at the tier differences
>>
>>26829271
I mean the hard truth about pokemon competitive is it's equal parts spatial thinking, that is thinking ahead, preparation, as in EVs, IVs and movesets, and luck as in RNG

I've beaten Mega Fug with laughable pokemon, off the top of my head braviary, gastrodon, and others have a great power output, as long as you can survive a hit from Fug and hit it back, it'll kill

I just cringe when I hear people on shit like youtube randomizer FFAs say like "oh i got luxray fuck luxray is so shit" as though items, abilities, stats and moves, not to mention luck, don't make for a good pokemon

That being said there's shit like delcatty and a few others where a buff is needed, but every pokemon has a niche, even if it's only that
>>
>>26829307
well sure, look at the typing, steel is generally a great defensive type, and adds value to the pokemon nearly on its own
>>
>>26824540
>How would a meta like this be?
similar to what me and my friends used to do in gen 1 and 2.
I miss those days.
>>
>>26829215
Do you know what "less likely" means, you illiterate child?
>>
>>26824540
Unban:

>Phione
>Manaphy
>Jirachi
>Mew

Then sure why not
>>
>>26824604
/thread
>>
>>26829212
>>26829271
some people prefer thinking for themselves and not following smogon, AG is still a smogon tier therefore it is cancer
>>
>>26829482
3 of those are fucking cancer
>>
>>26824540
It would be shit

M-Mawile
M-Gengar
M-Lucario
M-Mom
Blaziken
Greninja
and
Aegislash

would tear into everything.
>>
I predict there being at least one autistic bastard complaining that his opponent is using an Arcanine, calming that since the Pokedex calls it a "Legendary Pokemon" that it isn't allowed to be used.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.