[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do we have an acceptable amount of information so that its fine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1465757703178.gif (2MB, 499x374px) Image search: [Google]
1465757703178.gif
2MB, 499x374px
Do we have an acceptable amount of information so that its fine to get no new news on the games until say, mid August?
>>
They haven't revealed Synchro yet.
>>
>>26803071
as long as it was starter evos we got then i could handle this.
>>
>>26803080
Still waiting for them to confirm that False Groudon is in the game.
>>
>>26803071
No. Whoever decreed that only Coro Coro gets puppy and koala needs to be fired, then shot.
>>
>August
No.
>>
>>26803071
I hope July's "reveal" is English names for the dog and koala
And CoroCoro shows Pikipek, Donal trump-mon, and the bug
And that's it.

I want to basically be blind to information going into SM but I can't help but look up info
>>
>>26803831
You fags complained over how corocoro gets nothing but when the opposite happens you bitch regardless.
>>
I hope they keep new info to the first 2 hours of the games. Stuff like Tapu Koko's design and the first Gym Leader.
>>
>>26803071
We should at least expect about maybe 15-25 more Pokemon reveals including the second stages for the starters (so far we have about 24 Pokemon confirmed), the first few gym leaders, any new mechanics (we already have one), and the evil team to be revealed before the games release.
>>
>>26803947
Maybe because not everyone on /vp/ is one fucking person you dense cunt.
>>
>>26803071
Not until they've talked about specific locations and revealed the first gym leader.
>>
>>26803798
Or False Zygarde from the new anime intro.
>>
>>26804116
Regardless you are the vocal minority.
>>
>>26804057
That sounds like a good idea.
>>
>>26804120
Yeah before anything I'd want even one town/city name. Maybe that one on the first island because it looks like the region's Jubilife
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.