[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Pokestar Studios What a fucking cancerous blight to an otherwise

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

File: 1454227931991.gif (1MB, 320x194px) Image search: [Google]
1454227931991.gif
1MB, 320x194px
>Pokestar Studios
What a fucking cancerous blight to an otherwise virtually flawless Gen.
>>
Oh come on it had a giant woman and a Mecha Tyranitar.
>>
>>26796441
After the fucking game forced you to waste 15 minutes of your life you're never getting back on doing the stupid fucking tutorial, I never ever went back. Fucking disgusting. The fucking constant interruptions by NPCs in BW2 is awful. After replaying each I've actually found that BW1 is better if for no other reason than there's not constant NPC interruptions and bombardments every other step you take.
>>
>>26796432
I stopped playing when they forced me to actually fucking interact with that dung heap, after having already stopped me every other step for some stupid fucking exposition. Haven't touched the game since. Please tell me ORAS stops with the red-light green-light bullshit.
>>
fuck off, it was fun
>>
>>26796489
>ORAS
>Would you like to teleport back to Mauville with me?

anon...
It's only just begun
>>
>>26796493
No. Kill yourself. If it was in the game, whatever, but to have it be a mandatory part of the game you can't choose not to do is probably the worst thing in the entire franchise, easily.

>>26796489
ORAS is a giant offender. Skip it. Play Emerald.
>>
I found it a lot of fun, but they REALLY shouldn't have forced the player into it.
Only two pairs of games ago, HGSS did well with making the player go out of their way to go to the Pokéathlon and Safari Zone.
>>
>>26796432
I hated this shit.
First time wasn't so bad, but the second time is just fucking dreadful.
I tried to exit every time the fucking NPCs stopped speaking, only to be told I couldn't.
I don't know why they couldn't do it like in B/W1 where you could just not follow bianca into the contest bullshit.
>>
>>26796518
HGSS... why was it fucking cursed to have been a Gen IV game?

Imagine
>HGSS made in Gen V
>Gen V engine
>fix level curve
>fix wild mon distribution
Would have been the best game in the series lads.
>>
>>26796541
Pokémon games aren't allowed to be perfect, anon.
>>
>>26796541
It would have been stuck with gen 5's shitty attempt at animation
>>
>>26796691
Number one you're retarded, number two even if you didn't like the backsprites from Gen V wouldn't it have been fucking worth it to smooth out the fucking fatal and relatively minor flaws of HGSS?

>>26796682
delete this
>>
>>26796883
It's not very fatal considering the games are very well made and hold up a fair amount.
>>26796691
>>26796682
Also these.
>>
>>26796432
It hurts to agree so much.

Gen V was easily, easily the best gen. Why did they have to tarnish it with this ONE shitty, horrible, autistic piece of shit? It would have been fucking awful and uncomfortable to me just to have it in the game. Forcing me to do it is like sitting me down and forcing me to way gay, obese sex.
>>
Pokestar studios can be fun allthough nothing crazy. Its a neat side stuff
>>
File: newsprites.png (88KB, 583x663px) Image search: [Google]
newsprites.png
88KB, 583x663px
>>26796432
the biggest waste were these guys. Im sick of fighting other pokemon in the game. i want to fight zombie and robot grunts, and giantess secretaries and mecha pokemon bosses.

they couldve made them catchable too
>>
>>26797128
>the games are very well made
Eh. I'd rather play Crystal. HGSS are TOO identical. They didn't fix a single problem of GSC. And they have that slow-ass engine. It's boring to have to play with battle animations off because every attack takes 15 seconds to execute. Platinum gets a pass because it's the only/best game with the Sinnoh region, but even then it's tedious.
>>
I honestly mean this, I'm not joking around or trolling in any way: if you liked this shit you either have severe, desperate autism and will never live on your own, or you're a child and need to leave
>>
>>26797246
I'm sincerely glad to be browsing with someone like you.

I will say that I'm pretty proud of /vp/ overall. No one outright defended it and said they enjoyed it but agreed at how shitty it was that it was forced down your throat.

I could have sworn there would have been a landslide of vehemently defending faggots who love Pokecancer Studios.
>>
>>26797214
>they couldve made them catchable too
no
>>
>>26796468
BW2 is way better imo but you make a good point. There should be a option to skip all the bullshit when you start a new game.
The intro is shit too. Yes fucking Gamefreak I know how to catch a Pokeball. Im playing this on challenge mode, wtf do you expect?
>>
>>26797302
Well, what if you copy+pasted PWT into BW1? Which game is better now?
>>
File: zTJ8aJT.jpg (10KB, 193x168px) Image search: [Google]
zTJ8aJT.jpg
10KB, 193x168px
>>26797300
>>
>>26796507
>No

WOWIE
>>
>>26797214
>complaining about pokemon designs
>reminder to get a load of this and be thankful for what you have
>>
>>26796432
>flawless gen
Found the faggot
>>
>>26797214
Reminder that green djinn is Dark/Ghost with Wonder Guard
>>
>>26797678
Yokai, for what they are, have better designs than most Pokémon.

Pokémon are wildlife, Yokai are evil spirits. Their appearances make sense.
>>
>>26797214
I don't think they should be catchable, but being able to fight non-pokemon enemies is cool as fuck. Sadly, it's not nearly worth having to sit through all the bullshit in PokeStar Studios.
>>
>>26797703
>Pokémon are wildlife, Yokai are evil spirits. Their appearances make sense.
This is very true.
>Yokai, for what they are, have better designs than most Pokémon.
Whoa let's not say things we can't take back.
>>
>>26797214
>that metallic-looking girl next to the spaceship
New waifu acquired.
>>
>>26797756
That's the Alien queen
>>
>>26797331
BW1
>>
Which game is more of a chat simulator: BW / BW2 or Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky and following titles?

Sometimes you just feel like the purpose of the game is pressing the A button for minutes and minutes and minutes.
>>
>>26797762
>alien
Even better.
>>
>>26796432
At least it wasn't Pokemon Musical
>>
>>26797828
Forgot about this other Pokemon cancer from Unova, together Pokemon Musical and Pokestar Studios are the worst features ever added so far.
Literally bearable only ONCE and only as TUTORIAL, then you just forget them forever because they are just unpleasing to play.
>>
>>26797839
>this is probably bait. Even if you really hate those things, you cannot be this assblasted because of them.
>>
>>26796432
fuck off hatefag
>>
>>26798061
Fuck, I didn't mean to put that in a greentext.
>>
>people think pokestar is bad
That's how you know sinnohshits have taken over the board.
I bet they never even went for the alt. endings
>>
>>26796432
Studios>>>>>>Musical
>>
>>26798088
>artificial shiny Pokemon

Feels good actually
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.