[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Make Your Own Gym thread You can pick just one type or do the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

File: my gyms.png (250KB, 1540x570px) Image search: [Google]
my gyms.png
250KB, 1540x570px
Make Your Own Gym thread

You can pick just one type or do the whole thing if you're an overachiever like I am.

Feel free to imagine yourself as the gym leader or creating characters.
I'm doing the former.

>Bug Gym
A forest camp that opens at night. It has a campfire around which Bug Pokémon like to gather. The puzzle involves finding hints inside tree logs, underneath rocks and under leaf piles. Gym Leader looks like a boy scout.

>Dark Gym
A fortune teller shop. The gym puzzle is going through a mirror corridors to get to the gym leader. The final room is very cliche, with a crystal ball, incense and throw pillows. The gym leader is mostly fake and phoney, but can ocasionally get a prediction right due to his Gothitelle.

>Fairy Gym
A huge plushie paradise, full of toys. The puzzle involves going through this labyrinth and distinguishing between real Pokémon and the plushies. You have to watch carefully for signs of them moving. If you walk in front of one of the real ones, it's a battle. Gym leader is the one that collects all of the dolls.

>Fighting Gym
A typical anime school, only open as a gym after classes are over. You have to go through the rooms battling the tough guys who are cleaning up as a punishment for breaking school rules. The gym leader is a cute but spoiled twink who somehow managed to get all the bullies to work for and defend him. I wonder how he does that :^) [\spoiler]

The others are pretty self explanatory I think.
>>
File: gymssss.png (49KB, 1540x570px) Image search: [Google]
gymssss.png
49KB, 1540x570px
Template
>>
are you a qt twink anon? post your face
>>
Thread is already shit, damn.
>>
>>26790345
>first six ground gyms have literally no ground types
>>
>>26790345
>You have to go through the rooms battling the tough guys who are cleaning up as a punishment for breaking school rules. The gym leader is a cute but spoiled twink who somehow managed to get all the bullies to work for and defend him. I wonder how he does that :^)
So...Mold Breaker Pangoro to break the boipussy's mold and Moxie Scrafty whose dong gets bigger every after climax?

Quality thread
>>
>>26790743
Who cares? I just don't like many Ground types.
Besides, they've had shit like this before.
The Sinnoh Fire E4 has only 2 out of his 5 Pokémon as actual Fire types.
>>
>>26790792
And DP was heavily criticised for things like that.
>>
>>26790771
I think OP meant the gym trainers, not the Pokémon.
>>
>>26790803
I think it's cool. It's already kinda boring that all gyms have to stick to one type, it's nice having Pokémon that aren't of that type but still fit thematically.

Besides, the only flat out non-ground types ever on that are Dunsparce and the Lillipup line (and they still fit and look like they could get Ground Megas). The others all evolve into the proper type, so this criticism is pointless.
>>
>>26790862
>it's nice having Pokémon that aren't of that type but still fit thematically.
Except how do Nidoqueen, Stoutland and Shedinja specifically fit a desert oasis
>>
this is going to take a long time
>>
>>26790862
>Shedinja fits with a desert you guys!!!

You do realise that it would die instantly, right?
>>
>>26790345
>half have megas
>steel gym has two megas
>1 ground type for the ground gym
Absolute shit
>>
>>26790862
>60% of team is not Ground type
>pointless
>>
Fighting/dojo gym, Machamp, and machamp and machamp, all inside the giant phalus of a machamp.
>>
>>26791408
>>26791381
>>26791414

Listen you liittle shits I just don't like more than 3 ground types, I'd rather just do that than not fill in that one at all. It's just role playing. I'm not proposing them to be put in the games, for fuck's sake.

Now go post your amazing 10/10 flawless gyms.
>>
how about a giant flat gym that is made out of fucking sparkles and all the trainers have legendaries. Also they use max potions and revives.
>>
>>26790792
>>26791455
>I didn't try because I don't like it
What a half-assed reasoning. Why does it matter whether you like them or not? Just pick things to fill in the blanks that would make enough sense. Is it that hard?
>>
>>26791540
No, because I was making MY gyms.
If I were the gym leader. So, no, I won't have Pokémon I dislike just to please autists
>>
File: gymleaders.png (237KB, 1540x570px) Image search: [Google]
gymleaders.png
237KB, 1540x570px
>>26790345
Well this took an hour to do, but, I'm pretty content with the finalization. I'm counting this as custom leaders rather than taking personal, and tried to optimize for possible in game gym leaders.

I oddly can't see your own gym picks, but, cool ideas for the gym puzzles/lay outs. Specifically like the fortune teller. I'd imagine a sort of cub scouts deal with the bug structure.
>>
There seems like a better use of my time than this thread
>>
>>26791455
Role-playing? Gtfo you underage faggot
Also, your reason is as shitty as your taste in ground types
>>
>>26790345
>two megas on steel type gym
>three non-ground types in final ground gym

Your list sucks, OP.
>>
File: all gyms.png (490KB, 1540x569px) Image search: [Google]
all gyms.png
490KB, 1540x569px
mine
>>
>>26791455
>don't like more than 3 ground types

>doesn't like Golurk
>doesn't like Excadrill
>doesn't like Krookodile
>doesn't like Steelix
>doesn't like Gliscor
>doesn't like Garchomp

Fuck off with your shit taste
>>
>>26791455
> Not liking ground types

Anon please
>>
File: 8 themed gyms.png (195KB, 708x586px) Image search: [Google]
8 themed gyms.png
195KB, 708x586px
>>26790345
Here. 8 gyms with a specific theme AND staying within the appropriate type
>>
>>26791455
>he hates grounds types

absolutely garbage
>>
>>26794066
Very nice
>>
File: gyms.png (113KB, 1205x290px) Image search: [Google]
gyms.png
113KB, 1205x290px
>>
File: gymleadersrevised.png (185KB, 1116x572px) Image search: [Google]
gymleadersrevised.png
185KB, 1116x572px
>>26792908
Updated it with 8 gym leaders + elite four + character detail for the most part.
>>
File: Pokemon Gyms.png (175KB, 1368x285px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Gyms.png
175KB, 1368x285px
>>26790345
Another eight, in keeping with >>26794066 's very loose template. Something to do until the insomnia disappears, so I apologise if in my half-asleep state I put some Pokemon that's not the right type in a gym or something else stupid like that. I wanted to give a few Pokemon that I don't see get much love a place, so this was a fun exercise. What'cha think?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.