[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gen 3's battle music >WOAH DUDE, YOU'RE FIGHTING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (175KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
175KB, 1280x720px
Gen 3's battle music

>WOAH DUDE, YOU'RE FIGHTING WITH POKEMON! YOU HAVE TO DEFEAT THIS GYM LEADER TO GET THE BADGE! WOAH, THEY'RE SHOOTING FIRE AT YOU!!!

Gen 4's battle music

>Sweet. Your lil' pokeymans are doing a little tussle! :3 this is so happy and fun!

Why the massive change? Also, do you guys think it was a welcome one?
>>
File: Gen III pokemon.png (292KB, 430x320px) Image search: [Google]
Gen III pokemon.png
292KB, 430x320px
I unironically loved the horns
>>
Gen 5 be like:
>HAHAHHAAHAHAHAH! YOUR HP IS IN RED YOU STUPID BITCH!!! FUCK OFF ALREADY AND LOSE!! LOLOLOL
>>
>>26788632
Because gen3 had an adventure like feeling while gen4 felt calmer in general.
And both generations get a lot of appreciation for those traits.
Together they have some of the best tracks in the franchise. Also, now that we are talking about OSTs, I miss the unique gym themes of gen5.
>>
>>26788659
Yeah, my biggest complaint about BW has got to be this.
>>
>>26788632

Gen 4 had the best and most intense battle music in the series though. Not sure what you're smoking.
>>
>>26788632
Hoenn's music was loud and obnoxious, just like Hoenn fanboys.
Can't even relax during a night of hatching this because of this garbage:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1ykqzYGOY8
>>
>>26788632
Gen 4's gym leader theme was better.
>>
>>26788798
you know your ds has the option to be muted right?
Also you have the worst taste.
>>
>>26788632
>Gen 3 music
Literally farting on a microphone

>Gen 4 music
Actually sounds like music
>>
File: 1452730241017.png (88KB, 300x256px) Image search: [Google]
1452730241017.png
88KB, 300x256px
>>26788798
>hatching anywhere but the battle resort
>you can even edit the background music there
>>
>>26788830
Why the fuck would you want that loud ass trash playing while you're hatching eggs? And muting it doesn't help, the music there should be nice and relaxing like Solaceon's theme.
Even the daytime version is peaceful and soothing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9V5vKZoI68
Which brings up the point that Gen 4 had far more effort put into its soundtrack than 3 did. RSE didn't even have day/night originally. Literally kills any enjoyment to be had from the world and your adventure. So I'll have to ask you to rethink your own "taste".
>>
>>26788879
>having to put anything beyond minimal effort from hatching eggs to maneuvering around sand pits
No thanks.
>>
>>26788908
>maneuvering around sand pits

No you just ignore them. theyre obnoxious and should be removed, but it would defeat the purpose of the Battle Resort to go around them
>>
>>26788908
u wot, the sandpits do nothing
>>
>>26788884
>I would rather have a lullaby whispered in my ear than an entire orchestra
K
>>
>>26788884
>Which brings up the point that Gen 4 had far more effort put into its soundtrack than 3 did
Objectively wrong. Is still amazing how good and memorable some of the RSE tracks were considering how limited the sounds of the GBA were.
>Literally kills any enjoyment to be had from the world and your adventure
>gen 3 of all gens "killing adventure"
Gen 4 was great agree, and gen 3 has a lot of flaws like any other gen, also agree, but if you really think that you either have shit taste or deserted after gen2.
>>
Pokemon has always had music that puts you to sleep. The horns kept you awake.
>>
File: image.jpg (211KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
211KB, 1280x960px
>RSE's gym leader music reused and remixed several times throughout the series
>the original RSE version is still the only version that has that solo trumpet playing the melody about half a minute in
>as the melody continues, more trumpets are added back in, until every instrument joins back in to finish the melody
Still the best part of any gym leader theme
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.