[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These badges appeared for the first time in XY&Z series after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Sawyer_Badges.png (815KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Sawyer_Badges.png
815KB, 1280x720px
These badges appeared for the first time in XY&Z series after Zygarde core was introduced and we saw them not once but twice (or even more im not too sure). I know we had several anime-only badges in the past but these ones are very good design-wise, its easy to guess which type they represent (unlike other anime badges) and we visited every region at least twice in the games - except for Kalos.

We do know that Zygarde forms are indeed in the games and will appear "in a special way that will make people excited". What if we'll go back to Kalos in the postgame of Sun and Moon and those are the gyms now in Kalos?
Afterall Zygarde pokedex entry ties him to Kalos quite strong.

Also small detail but on E3 Masuda said we'll see those forms in Sun and Moon but he never mentioned we'll see them in Alola. In the trailer we see Zygarde in a canyon area just like Solgaleo and Lunala but that wouldnt make much sense unless we assume we can encounter wild lv 50 Gengar, Metagross, Salamence and Garchomp. The trailers are often very misleading (lvl 50 Eevee alongside Magearna sounds a bit unusual aswell)
>>
Fire, Water and Flying, alright, could be they make it so clear just because they want to make THE DEEPEST LORE rather than the obscure shit Gary had

>we visited every region at least twice in the games - except for Kalos.
It's true, but i think it's a stretch if you think that means anyting

>go back to kalos
you mean two regions in one game? one of those regions being the biggest one yet?

>canyon area
could easily be the canyon island, no?
>>
>>26786548
>could easily be the canyon island, no?
Yep but that doesnt mean Zygarde is there, it can be just a random spot for the trailer just like there are some random pokemon there
>>
>>26786473
It won't happen. Anime-only badges are just a way to let rivals stay off the main footpath so they're not constantly running into Ash's party and instead only interact periodically.
>>
>>26787786

^This.

Black and White is the only series where we visited more than the 8 Ash needed.
>>
South Kalos could be our post-game.
>>
More then 8 badges with variety in where you go would be fantastic. To bad we'll never get that in a game.
>>
Alola isnt a small region but at the same time i dont see it as a massive one either. I doesnt look bigger than the refular ones we had so far and the only place that could work as any postgame is the artificial island.

Its the 20 annivesary and i think GF would want to make something special for this occasion. Giving fans weak post game, again, specially on the annivesary and after the 2 year break would be super weak. Thats why Kalos, a second region would be amazing as postgame. Zygarde stuff in the anime is going on in Kalos, his pokedex entry ties him with Kalos, thats why he should be catchable in Kalos

Not to mention we still have Ash-Greninja to look forward to
>>
>>26786473
I hope these aren't real, that would mean Ice is a late game type again. I just want some decent early ice types.
>>
>>26790015
Also Indigo league. He went to 10 gyms there.
>>
>>26796056
Nope
>>
>>26786473
>Sawyer
Who?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.