[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, what's going to come next after Sun and Moon? Gen 4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: ehhh.png (33KB, 333x199px) Image search: [Google]
ehhh.png
33KB, 333x199px
So, what's going to come next after Sun and Moon?

Gen 4 remakes, the next logical step after having Gen 3 remakes?

Or perhaps Gen 1 reremakes, as the Gen 1 remakes are currently the oldest in the series?
>>
remake the remakes
burning fire red and uhhh something leaf green
>>
Gen 1 remakes again might work decently well if they use it to start off the launch of a new console.
>>
>>26785895
>There are 6 pentagon slots. XY + ORAS + SM = 6.
What the fuck are you even saying?
>>
>>26785938
Where the fuck are you getting the number 6 from?

A pentagon has 5 sides.

There were 5 GBA games.

There were 9 fucking DS games.
>>
File: 1401136871926.jpg (46KB, 424x319px) Image search: [Google]
1401136871926.jpg
46KB, 424x319px
>>26785964
How is a pentagon is programmed to work with 6 games?

This is a fucking stupid theory
>>
Pokemon solar eclipse and Pokemon lunar eclipse
Pokemon up and down directly afterwards
>>
>>26785964
You're high, aren't you?
>>
>>26785888
I'm fucking tired of Kanto I hope it's not re-remakes of Gen I
>>
>>26785835
>>26785849
>>26785888
>>26785979
>>26786053

Pokemon Plus and Pokemon Minus are almost guaranteed to be the next generation on the next new system. It would follow the trend of Game Freak reusing a duo theme done in a previous Gen (Solrock/Lunatone ala Sun/Moon), in this case (Plusle/Minun).

If a Gen 1 remake were to follow, they'd be Molten Red and Arctic Blue. Moltres and Articuno as mascots.

Voltage Yellow with Zapdos as mascot if you're lucky.
>>
>>26785979
>Pokemon Up and Down
>Ho-Oh and Lugia literally represent ascension and descension
>>
Sun and moon may be the last two games on the 3DS for the Pentagons. After that, We will get Gen 8 on the next Hand held and maybe a Sinnoh remake/sequel.
>>
>>26786009
>>26786015
The problem with this has always been they may have just been future proofing. There's no particular reason SM Pokemon have to ever get sent back to XY/ORAS, so it might never matter.
>>
>>26786083
>the trend
Trends can't be observed yet with only one data point.

>>26785835
D/P remakes virtually certain in Gen 8. I will only buy them if they rip off enough of Platinum the way HG/SS ripped off Crystal.

>>26786105
I figure there's no reason future games couldn't be programmed to mimic one that came before them.
>>
honestly im thinking its kanto remakes. i cant imagine 3rd versions or diamond and pearl remakes being hype enough to be the first pokemon games on NX. unless in 2017 game will be on 3ds again it be hard go digust
>>
>>26786311
Not happening
>>
>>26786083
One occurrence isn't a trend retard.
>>
>>26786194
>D/P remakes virtually certain in Gen 8. I will only buy them if they rip off enough of Platinum the way HG/SS ripped off Crystal
Don't expect anything more than a pokedex change for the exact same reason why ORAS and FRLG didn't have anything from Emerald or Yellow.
They're different experiences from the original games unlike Crystal which was essentially the same thing with slight changes.
That is if they go with remakes.
>>
>>26786311
For the last time the NX is a home console. Not a portable.
>>
how about a new game that takes place in kanto ? like 10 years later or something. and maybe even the possibility of going to johto just like in GSC.

i don't know i'd like that better than reremakes.
>>
>>26785835
Gen 1 sequel.

I dont know why people still want remakes over sequels.
>>
What is with the fucking obsession with Kanto/Gen1?

I'm hoping for a Gen8 immediately after SM. Gen 6 was immediately after Gen 5 (which didn't have a remake) so there's no reason why Gen 7 has to have a remake as well.
>>
>>26787204
No more Kanto.
Not unless they revamp the entire thing so the region is actually good but we know they won't.
>>
>>26786088
since when?
>>
>>26785849
Leafy leaf green
>>
>>26787204
I like the idea of Red 2/Green 2.
>>
>>26787219
the fact that you catch Ho-Oh on top of the tower in Ecruteak city and Lugia deep under the Whirl Islands.
>>
>>26789214
adding on the fact that Ho-Oh revived what some believe were a Vaporeon, Jolteon, and Flareon that died in the burning of Silver Tower and became their respective legendaries.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.