[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, Guys, Listen Guys, I just realised something Guys. Now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: Yungoos.png (350KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Yungoos.png
350KB, 1280x1280px
Guys, Guys, Listen Guys, I just realised something Guys.
Now we all know what Yungoos' new ability Stakeout does right? With the whole doubling the amount of damage on switch ins and entering the field mid-battle. Well Guys did any of you think about how since Yungoos is the early route rodent it could learn Super Fang right, and Guys; and if Yungoos learns Super Fang which does 50% of the target's current HP, and with Stakeout doubling the damage on switch ins, you Guys know what this means? Guys it would be a 90% accurate OHKO move Guys, do you understand this Guys? And Guys, Stakeout isn't necessarily even an exclusive ability.
Guys this could be biggest deterrent to switching since rocks, and Guys, this can't be bounced or be crippled by taunt.
>>
>>26782376
>Guys Guys Guys
Dude shut up.
>>
Your stupid if you think Stakeout will affect set-damage moves, those moves damage don't change for anything.

Also, if Yungoos' evo has 430 BST, it ain't deterring shit
>>
>implying anything but parental bond affects the damage output of fixed damage moves

With that said, where's my parental bond super fang user to shred off 75% of any opponent's health?
>>
>>26782376
>...switch ins and entering the field mid-battle
They used the same terminology when oficially describing its ability, didn't they?
What did they mean by pokémon entering mid-battle if not by switch-ins? I can't recall any sort of scenario where that would happen
>>
>>26782467
>guys guys guys
OP confirmed to be gay
>>
>>26782376
>Guys, Guys, Listen Guys
reddit

Also, this ability won't effect super fang. Super Fang does 50% every time
>>
>>26784145
>switch-ins

it obviously includes switch-ins
why the hell wouldn't it? switch-ins have priority 1 and ALways go before attacks beside pursuit
>>
Guys
>>
File: 1462880495784.jpg (199KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1462880495784.jpg
199KB, 1440x810px
>yfw moving Pokemon in rotation battles count as switch-ins and Yungoos becomes king of rotation
>>
>>26782376
>HEY YOU GUUUYS
go home reddit
>>
>>>/r/pokemon
>>
>>26782376
kys
>>
File: image.png (127KB, 400x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
127KB, 400x480px
Guys, Guys, Listen Guys, I just realised something Guys.
Now we all know what Mega Sharpedo's new ability Strong Jaw does right? With the whole multiplying biting attacks by 1.5x. Well Guys did any of you think about how Sharpedo learns Super Fang right, and Guys; and if Sharpedo learns Super Fang which does 50% of the target's current HP, and with Strong Jaw multiplying the damage by 1.5x, you Guys know what this means? Guys it would be a 90% accurate attack that always does 75% HP Guys, do you understand this Guys? And Guys, Strong Jaw isn't necessarily even an exclusive ability.
Guys this could be biggest deterrent to switching since rocks, and Guys, this can't be bounced or be crippled by taunt.
>>
>>26784145
U-turn and Volt switch.
>>
GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS WAIT GUYS LISTEN GUYS LOOK AT THIS MEME GUYS GUYS GUYS HEY GUYS GUYS GUYS WAIT GUYS LISTEN GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS
>>
File: 1465866826904.jpg (202KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
1465866826904.jpg
202KB, 717x880px
>>26782376
>>
>>26784337
*affect
>>
>>26784145
I'm pretty sure it won't activate when you switch in a mon for a fainted one.
>>
>>26789380
xD lmao sooooo truuuuuu
>>
>saying "guys" means you're from Reddit.

This website wars shit has gone too far.
>>
>>26782376
>20 replies in a memegoose thread without anybody mentioning he-who-must-not-be-named
p good overall
>>
>>26789819
Pretty sure it will, which would explain why they refer to "switch in" and "enter mid-battle" as different things
>>
>>26790197
Trump?
>>
>>26790197
And you just fucked us, retard
>>
>>26790214
>>26790231
pottery
>>
Jesus christ it really is summer. You can always tell they're underage by the "Hey guys! xD" redditor writing style.
>>
Everybody here take the bait of "Guys"

I'm Disappointed guys.
>>
>>26790328
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>26784337

This. It's like saying that a normal scarf (or whatever item boosts normal moves) will make sonic boom do 22 damage
>>
>>26790356
You're thinking of silk scarf
>>
>>26785027
doesnt matter no one plays rotation
>>
>>26790211
That's way too OP. You KO a Pokemon and automatically get a free 2x boost (and probably SE on as well) on whatever they send in next?

It won't work like that. It's a reverse Pursuit, it will only work on the turn the Pokemon switches in, not the next turn.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.