[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plg hs_kocyM >Garchomp,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: confirmed.png (341KB, 718x285px) Image search: [Google]
confirmed.png
341KB, 718x285px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plghs_kocyM

>Garchomp, Braixen, and Shadow Mewtwo are being added to the arcade version, bringing up to date with the console version

>New battle Pokemon coming soon

With the files discovered in the recent patch for the console version, it looks like the Darkrai, Scizor, and Empoleon announcement is coming soon, with one of them (probably Darkrai) being playable, and the other two being supports.
>>
nothing than a good prank nce work 4chan poster and GF 10/10
>>
>>26779265
From the files it looks like scizor would be support and the other two playable, although I would preffer the exact opposite
>>
>>26780148
Did you have a stroke
>>
>>26779265
The files suggest that Scizor has a Mega and potentially 2 moves.

It looks like we're getting all 3 as playable, lads.
>>
>Empoleon
>Darkrai
DP remake confirmed?
>>
>>26780938

Empoleon only has one move though, and it's Rock Smash
>>
File: 1407531932493.gif (212KB, 525x525px) Image search: [Google]
1407531932493.gif
212KB, 525x525px
>>26779265
>Haruki Suzaki will never add Absol
>"I don't want my personal bias to influence my game's direction"
>Goes and throws Darkrai/Scizor/Empoleon in

I have never felt as much hatred for one person in my life.
>>
>>26781093
yeah but there aren't any other pokemon to partner him up in as a support set
and we need some playable water pokemon in Pokken so I'm sure he'd playable
and I want to believe he's playable so I'll just keep on coming up with reasons to keep my hopes up.
>>
>>26781093
Right, but if 2 of the 3 pokemon are playable, that leaves Empoleon without a partner.

The data overall is incomplete, but given that theyre all grouped together, I think its a good chance that all 3 of them are playable.
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 482x355px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 482x355px
never ever....
>>
>>26779265
Didn't they say they're not going to develop new content for this game anymore?
>>
>>26781210

No, just that there were "currently" no plans for it.

They wanted be sure the game sold well enough first.
>>
>>26781233
And it sure did.

Shame that we already know who to expect though, this would have been hype as fuck news otherwise.
>>
>greninja is by far the most popular gen 6 pokemon
>somehow not in the game
why
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 971x1297px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 971x1297px
>Scizor, Empoleon and Darkrai
Gen 5 and gen 6 cucked once again.
>>
>>26781247
Because that's another character that was also in smash
And Sceptile covers the ninja niche
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.