[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which Kalos starter was the best aesthetically and competitively?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (306KB, 1000x550px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
306KB, 1000x550px
Which Kalos starter was the best aesthetically and competitively?

This was the only Gen that I didn't feel a connect for any of the starters.
>>
Froakie no contest
>>
>>26778538
Greninja with protean. Without it he sucks
>>
>>26778538
Competitively? Froakie.
Aesthetically? I prefer the Fennekin. The Chespin line looks horrible, and I think the tongue scarf on Greninja to be disgusting.

Plus I like to play Wizards in D&D, so that probably fed into my choice.
>>
>>26778570
you look horrible desu senpai
>>
Design wise, I loved Froakie and Frogadier.
I didn't like Greninja as much though.
That said, protean proved to be a great ability and make Greninja viable.
>>
>>26778538
Froakie > Chespin > > > > > Furbait
>>
>>26778538
They just all had fatal flaws in their evolutions, if I had to choose solely from the first stages then Froakie would probably win. I don't even particularly dislike Chespin or Fennekin either, they're both fine.
Then mid evos come with Quiladin, Braixen and Frogadier. Quilladin looks kind of retarded, Braixen is blatant waifubait(expected), and Frogadier is still kinda cool.
The final evos is where everything gets worse.
Quilladin turns into barashit but with a really bland design, Braixen retains the waifushit(expected) and gets even larger ear hair for whatever reason, and Frogadier gets a origami head, an awful colour scheme and a fucking tongue scarf.
>>
>>26778538

Gen 5 was worse then 6 starter wise to be fair.

Infernbore, Samunot, and Nonperior were pretty awful.
>>
File: image.gif (894KB, 480x256px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
894KB, 480x256px
I know exactly how you feel, anon.

I liked Fennekin but....none of the final evolutions looked any good to me. I kepther on my team through the end anyways and I kinda regret it. Should have been my first gen boxing a starter.

I'm mortified that Litten will get similar treatment. There's just so much that could go wrong now that I've allowed myself to grow attatched to another Fire starter....
>turns out to be waifu/bara furry fapbait
>even if it doesn't, will probably stand up
>even if it doesn't, could turn out Fire/Fighting
>even if it doesn't, probably will get a typing not nearly as interesting as Fire/Dark
>even if it doesn't, it will absolutely be a defenseless glass cannon pushover with little to no competitive viability

Help me /vp/. I want off John GameFreak's Wild Ride.
>>
>>26778773
Nice names summerfag.
>>
>>26779211
>turns out to be bara/waifu

What would it be okay for it to turn into for you then if it can't be too feminine OR too masculine?

Keep in mind that if it stays a quadrapedal there will still be a large group of furries fapping to it, not even counting the ones who will simply draw it bipedal anyway

If I could make a suggestion, maybe you should like what you fuckin like without shitting your diaper over the fapping habits of strangers
>>
In terms of battle?

Frog >>>>>>>>>>>hedgehog >>> fox

In terms of personal taste
Hedgehog => frog > fennekin >>>>>>>>>>>>the other 2
>>
>>26779291
Easy there, stranger

I just don't like the cutesy desu ne~ direction that Fennekin went and I especially hate the man-in-a-tiger-suit direction that those hideous leaks suggest.

I just want a big fucking cat. And I wanna be able to google it without seeing it getting fucked. Is that so wrong?
>>
>>26778570
>liking delshit more than greninja or chesnaught
Actual real shit taste,
>>
>>26779291
>Keep in mind that if it stays a quadrapedal there will still be a large group of furries fapping to it, not even counting the ones who will simply draw it bipedal anyway

No matter if it walks on 2 or 4 legs, or even if it floats, it will always be sexualised.
These fuckers want to fuck Latias, a fucking plane.
>>
>>26779905
Safe search bruh
>>
>>26778538
>Aesthetic
Froakie > Fennekin >>>>> Cheshit

>Competitive
Greninja > Chesnaught > Delphox
>>
>Aesthetics
Fennekin = Froakie >>> Literal Shit >>> Chespin

>Competitive
Froakie >> Chespin >> Fennekin
>>
>>26778538
>aesthetically
Chespin>Fennekin>Froakie (all are great)
Frogadier>Braixen>Quilladin
Delphox>Chesnaught>Greninja
>competitively
I prefer using Chesnaught, but Greninja>Chesnaught>Delphox, no question
>>
shiny wise
definitly greninja - that black design was awesome

and in general
these big chunk of ear-hair was kinda strange, but i liked the fennekin line the most
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.