[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will Sun/Moon benefit from the New 3DS in any way beside loading

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: sfamicom3ds_fb.0.jpg (29KB, 761x455px) Image search: [Google]
sfamicom3ds_fb.0.jpg
29KB, 761x455px
Will Sun/Moon benefit from the New 3DS in any way beside loading times?
Better framerates? Camera control?
Or should I just stick with my O3DSXL?

Anyone got pic related?
>>
>>26770793
Well, considering I didn't see framedrops where there should have been if it was exactly like gen 6, I imagine they may have made it so it runs better on an N3DS.
>>
>>26770793
Probably not.
GF can't program for shit and if they were to decide to focus on the N3DS, the original 3DS would run worse than XY.
>>
>>26770793
>>26770820
Is S&M going to run shit on the original 3DS? Especially Royal Battle with all Moltres?
>>
The new pokedex uses the C-stick to move around the models, so there's definitely some kind of New3DS optimization/features.
>>
>>26770820
There were some framedrops at the first reveal trailer with the moon legendary when it attacked, it doesn't look like they fixed the frame issue when a lot of particles happen
>>
>>26770793
Literally no reason to buy a nu3DS. It has one real game that only runs on it and it's a port that you can emulate on most laptops.
The 3DS image share 'feature' is also, once again, nothing. It actually just redirects you to the browser that doesn't work.
C-nipple is less functional than a d-pad.

But this one didn't ship with a broken hinge, so that's nice.
>>
>>26770793
I'm thinking about buying one of those Hyrule Edition N3DSXL, just because. That thing is gorgeous.
>>
>>26770793
XY/ORAS on the n3ds xl has framerate drops when you have the 3d on during battles. Otherwise it's just fine if you have it off.
>>
>>26770876
>Hyrule Edition N3DSXL
I bought one a few months ago, 10/10 would recommend
>>
>>26770874
better for playing monster hunter
>>
File: sorry.png (1MB, 1366x908px) Image search: [Google]
sorry.png
1MB, 1366x908px
>>26770850
Sorry anon, it's the D-pad
>>
>>26770876
>>26771544
Me too bros. It's fucking gorgeous and wonderful.
>>
>>26770874
Pls elaborate more on the c nipple. Does it make Smash attacks easier to execute than on the O3DS?
>>
>>26771582
I bought it months ago and never picked it up again after the first hour. Does it get better?
>>
>>26770793
/vp/ did you got IPS screens or TN screens on your 3DS?
>>
>>26772220
Monster Hunter's fantastic but if the combat system doesn't click with you you'll probably get very limited enjoyment out of it.
>>
>>26772189

Don't listen to him anon, it's great and can be used for circle pad pro games
>>
>>26770793
it would be nice if they add the ability to be able to run the game at a faster framerate when playing in the n3ds. or if the game runs at 60fps then ust add the ability to play the game in 3d when playing in the n3ds.
>>
>>26770793
Game is made to work with the 2DS and that's about it. Expect frame drops.
>>
>>26772226
are all the Old 3DS's TN screens?

I get the feeling it's one of those things that wouldn't bother me if I'd never heard of the issue.
That said, if they've now switched to 100% IPS then that'd be nice
>>
>>26770793

Sun and Moon will most definitely have New 3DS features as 5th Gen had DSi features and 2nd Gen had Gameboy Color features.
>>
>>26770793
I honestly expect the New 3DS to have shadows and no circles, while the original 3DS to have the same XYORAS battle circles with no shadows.
>>
>>26773173
From the video reviews I've seen, IPS looks much much better.
Brighter, richer colors, better viewing angles and a crisper image.
That's why I haven't made the jump, I'm waiting for those hideous old screens to run out because I don't wanna get cucked by Nintendo.
Also they haven't released a xl pokémon version, which is the size I want.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.