[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you could choose to mash together two gens in any way possible,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: johto-kanto-map.jpg (1MB, 3000x1316px) Image search: [Google]
johto-kanto-map.jpg
1MB, 3000x1316px
If you could choose to mash together two gens in any way possible, what would be your dream gen mashup?
>>
>DPPt
>RSE game speed
>>
>>26770749
>Original BW
>Gen 7 graphics
It's only a matter of time until we get glorious Unova in 3D. Hopefully in less than 10 years.
>>
>>26770749
B2W2 with gen 7's mechanics and engine
>>
>>26770749
HGSS and Gen V.

The games would have been literally flawless.
>>
>>26770749
DPPt region

Black and White 2/ORAS after Groudon/Kyogre pokemon distribution.

Sprinkle some Emerald Battle Frontier, and BW2 PWT on top, with a Delta-episode esque Giratina tie-in, and we've reached perfection.
>>
Gen 2 and 4, because of lore and exploration with tons of hidden secrets that aren't easy to find.

I don't give a fuck about battle mechanics, stats and all that crap. Just give me a big region that i can explore to find ancient secrets and legendary creatures.

I just want to have an epic adventure and be spooked out by stuff like the Unown radio stuff.
Legendaries should be hard to find and not shoved into our faces for free.
>>
Gen 3 as BW2 gen 5
>>
>>26770790
This. Honestly, BW should've been the jump to 3D.
>>
File: lockcapsule2.png (388B, 32x32px) Image search: [Google]
lockcapsule2.png
388B, 32x32px
>>26770845
The weirdest thing about those two is the capsule event for both games. If cheated it's fully functional. But it's so weird that in HGSS its just a totally useless item meant to kind of foreshadow b/w. The item itself isn't even that great.
>>
>>26770889
So HGSS but with a larger Johto?

Because that's also pretty much perfect.

>>26771098
There's a lot of things that make HGSS more similar to Gen V than Gen IV. It was annoying to find out that Flat Battles started in HGSS, so I couldn't do them in Pt.
>>
>>26771098
>dat snarl tm though
>>
>>26770889
Your taste is patrician as fuck. This is one of the largest regions why those games were great. Gen 2 was so open-ended it was amazing. Sinnoh was a bit more structured but it felt the most like an "adventure" out of any of the games. A game that took inspiration from both of those gens would easily be 10/10.
>>
>>26770889
One day we'll get a HD next gen looking exploration Pokemon game. One day.
>>
>>26770889
If I had to name my top two regions, it'd be Johto and Unova, but they don't go together nearly as well as Johto/Sinnoh would.
It'd be fucking perfect.
>>
>>26773188
I can see Johto pairing well with Unova. I can especially see the Fast Ship or Royal Unova going between both.
>>
>>26770889
Same friend, same. One of the reasons I loved gen 4 as a whole. I liked all the island events and stuff that correlate. By far one of my favorite moments in any games is taking arceus to the sinjoh ruins or the creepy signals.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.