[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>only reason ORAS is hated is due to no battle frontier which

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (51KB, 470x626px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 470x626px
>only reason ORAS is hated is due to no battle frontier which wasn't in the original ruby or sapphires anyway
>>
if I wanted the original ruby/sapphire I would play the original ruby/sapphire.
>>
File: tears.png (473KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
tears.png
473KB, 612x612px
>>26755369
>only reason
Wew
>>
>>26755369
But HG/SS had Crystal elements in them.
>>
Nope. I hate it for the shitshow that was Delta Episode, free legendaries literally throwing themselves at you, everyone you meet sucking your dick because you're apparently the chosen one, and, more than anything else, the fact that no trainer aside from gym leaders, elite 4, and breeders have more than 3 pokemon. They actually made the games easier. The originals weren't even all that difficult, god dammit.

Oh, and: New Mauville.

But honestly the games weren't unbearable. DexNav is GOAT, getting the National Dex before the E4 was a cool feature, and I loved Sea Mauville. If the above hadn't been there, they would be my favorite games.
>>
>>26755369
RS aren't that great ---> Not good games, that happen to be remakes
>>
>>26755369

How to (have) fix(ed) ORAS:

- Battle Frontier
- no free Latis, just the eon flute after gym 5. optional capture later
- no free Fug on first Zinnia battle
- no teleporting
- no party exp share until postgame
- old contests, old safari zone, old granite cave and sky pillar
- Emerald gym leader teams and rematches
- replace Game Corner with SOMETHING
- Mirage Tower

Optional: online contests
>>
>>26755547
maybe you could like use only three under leveled pokemon which are weak to theirs for a real challenge
>>
Correct
>>
>>26755645
>grind challenge
>artificial difficulty
no thanks
>>
>>26755674
>complains game too easy
>purposly overlevels and uses pokemon that ohko certain types

poke babies never learn
>>
>>26755369
>no customization (free pass cause new feature + "muh nostalgia")
>no new diversity of pokemon until after story
>no improved/Emerald teams for gym leaders
>literally my mom's square
>no implementations of Emerald concepts (multiple contest halls even though only one is needed so no battle tents/new stuff, no gym leader rematches, no mirage tower, no trainer hill, no faraway island but pass cause event)
>simplified areas like New Mauville and Granite Cave
While they did have improved features like Secret Bases and Pokeblocks (cause seriously that machine was a pain in the ass) and all the extra features like the Delta episode and Dexnav are nice, OrAs still has too many new implementations and not enough features from the originals that make them seem more like an alternate version of Ruby and Sapphire instead of improved remakes. Yes I know you are baiting, but the BF is hardly the reason the games are so ill-received.
>>
>>26755741
>why cant i play as a BBC waaaa
>waaahh why no new pokes in a remake
>why didnt they update the mons for the remake wasahh
>not an argument
>bunch of unneeded bullshit meme shit
>waaaaa why is a kids game simple

literally a meme argument
>>
>>26755475
It didn't have the most important elements, which were Phanpy and Teddiursa before the first gym.
HGSS failed.
>>
File: aniMay.jpg (18KB, 300x314px) Image search: [Google]
aniMay.jpg
18KB, 300x314px
>>26755801
Well you got me, kid. And after I put so much effort in my memes I even get a (You). Thanks a bunch kiddo, ya really made my day. :)
>>
No Battle Frontier is the most vocal reason it's hated but it sure as hell isn't the only reason. Hoenn sucked in the originals, it sucked in Emerald and it sucked in ORAS. The games are shit with stupidly overpowered lore and retarded evil teams, the majority of the pokemon added during gen 3 are shit, the story is shit even by pokemon standards and the region itself is shit. Gen 4 is when the games started getting good and GameFreak knows it. They even called their third version 'Platinum' because they knew it was better than real gold.
>>
File: 1465925693684.jpg (102KB, 430x627px) Image search: [Google]
1465925693684.jpg
102KB, 430x627px
>>26755574
>online contests
Such a missed opportunity. I might've actually gotten more invested into it after getting my Lucarionite and fucking right the hell off.
>>
File: shigeru-ohmori--1-2.jpg (78KB, 961x900px) Image search: [Google]
shigeru-ohmori--1-2.jpg
78KB, 961x900px
Masuda wanna fuck
>>
>>26755811
Holy fuck all these years I don't remember being able toget Teddiursa pre-Falkner
>>
File: masuda (2).png (236KB, 336x418px) Image search: [Google]
masuda (2).png
236KB, 336x418px
>>26755369
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.