[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anybody think that music used in the battle royal dome sounded

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: BATTLE ROYAL DOME.png (869KB, 858x533px) Image search: [Google]
BATTLE ROYAL DOME.png
869KB, 858x533px
anybody think that music used in the battle royal dome sounded familiar? i need to make sure if that in any way implies the battle frontier is in this.
>>
Sounded like black and white music, really
>>
>>26747977
>Battle Dome
>Battle ROYAL Dome

hold the phone, I'm THIS close to making a connection here
>>
>>26748574
>yfw the artificial island in the center of the map is the new and improved Battle Frontier
>>
>>26747977
on a related note, when they were showing 4 v 4 fight there was no fps slow down that i noticed, did they fix the framerate? anyone noticed any fps drops?
>>
>>26748605
it's pretty obvious to me they actually optimised the engine a bit. We probably saw gameplay on NEW 3DS though so maybe you're fucked on old3DS
>>
>>26748594
Pokemon will try to make social commentary by making the island out of trash in the middle of the ocean
>>
>>26748653
I actually think the artificial island is some sort of private island created by a really wealthy family. Kinda of like a yacht but then an entire island, there's a huge mansion on it too which could be where they live. Perhaps Lillie even grew up in that mansion.
>>
>>26748667
>TFW Lillie is related to the champ and wants to escape the life of a high profile trainer.
>>
>>26748652
I hope so, old3DS needs to just die so we don't have to sacrifice graphical power (what little there is in the Pokemon games, anyways)
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.