[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm very happy with the new UI in Sun and Moon. But showing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (124KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124KB, 1000x1000px
I'm very happy with the new UI in Sun and Moon. But showing type effectiveness of attacks will probably kill one of the little aspects that makes me laugh, people using the wrong moves on a Pokemon. (even at 1600 people still try and kill this thing with Rock and Psychic moves)

Aside from Arceus what other Pokemon are 'affected' by this addition?
>>
It might not even be a feature in online battles
>>
>Zoroark gets shit on even further
>>
Don't worry anon, you can still laugh if they try to kill it with Psychic on the switch in
>>
I know its overused but I always fuck up when it comes to Gliscor, so probably that.

I'm sorry but I've never used Gliscor personally and it has absolutely no elements in its design that indicate 'Ground'.
>>
>>26747378
I don't think they would overlook that. The whole point of rusefox is that the opponent doesn't know what it is until it uses Nasty Plot.
>>
Thankfully I rarely see Stunfisk but fuck that 'FISH'
>>
anything fairy type I never really learnt it's weaknesses
>>
>>26747438
>everything that lives in the water has to be water type
lol

Sea creatures are incredibly varied and limiting them to a type centered around bubbles would be stupid
>>
>>26747393
I used Gliscor a lot on cart. Little kids honestly have no idea what to use on it. They'll cycle through every move they have trying to find something supereffective.
Gliscor/Gligar are definitely the biggest examples I think.
>>
>>26747466
strong against dark, fighting, dragon
weak against fire, poison, steel

immune to dragon
resistant to bug, dark, fighting
weak to poison, steel
>>
>>26747378
Obviously they'll just display whatever types the pokemon it has copied is weak to

Gamefreak wouldn't be that incompetent
>>
>>26747469
Water type has always been "aquatic" type to me. Water-type Pokémon aren't water elementals or spirits, they're aquatic creatures.
Also, some type match-ups only make sense if you consider Water-type as the creatures living in the water and not water itself.
>>
>>26747348
>Showing Type Effectiveness
What, like, before you use the attack? I must've missed that.

Still, there's going to be probably going to be 800~900 pokemon come Gen VII. The odds that everyone is going to remember the typing of every single pokemon and all of their type interactions is getting smaller and smaller. It'd be one thing if pokemon was designed specifically for competitive play, but first and foremost it's a kids' game, so just saying "well you only need to memorize the metamons!" doesn't really work.
>>
>>26747348
Snibs won't die out yet.
>>
>>26747348
Sometimes I feel like retards on showdown don't know they can check stats, typing and abilities.
>>
>>26747754
>Gamefreak wouldn't be that incompetent
famous last words
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.