[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Amazing game play and new Pokemon shown off on Day 1 >GOAT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1464215844082.gif (1MB, 444x250px) Image search: [Google]
1464215844082.gif
1MB, 444x250px
>Amazing game play and new Pokemon shown off on Day 1
>GOAT UI and battle features
>Ohmori directing
>Battle Royale
>GO Q&A later today
>Pokemon E3 Special a day later
How's everyone's hype season going so far?
>>
File: hypethrusters.gif (2MB, 420x264px) Image search: [Google]
hypethrusters.gif
2MB, 420x264px
>>26747331
HYPE THRUSTERS AT MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE
>>
>>26747331
Im loving it.
Literally nothing has disappointed me so far. Everthing is exciting and refreshing. The designs aren't actually shit. The story seems investing this time around with the whole gaurdian Pokemon on each island. The whole region itself has a comfy, thematic vibe to it

Please don't fuck this up GF
>>
I kind of want it
>>
>>26747331
All I'm hoping for is at least 100 new Pokémon not counting Megas and I'll be happy. I have confidence there will be a lot of new Pokémon this gen though because all the 3D models for the old Pokémon, which undoubtedly took a lot of time and resources, have already been made in X and Y.
>>
Watching that demo live with everyone and seeing new Pokemon for the first time was fun as shit, and the game looks good

I'm excited
>>
>>26747401
Well there's already 19 new Pokemon confirmed. 2 of which is a part of Pikipek's evolution line, and we're only 4 months into the pre release season. I don't remember how many new Pokemon were announced 4 months into XY's "hype" season. But it seems like there will definitely be more than 70 new Pokemon this time around
>>
>>26747428
Minimum of 20, actually. No way a beetle grub is a standalone mon.
>>
>>26747428
Actually we have 24 confirmed so far since you would need to include the 4 island guardians.
>>
>>26747443
I'm thinking Grubbin might be a usual 3 tier evolution line and Yungoos might only have 1 evolution similar to Sentret and Furret. Either way, that's still a lot of new dex entries

>>26747462
Holy shit, those too. Then again Solgaleo and Lunala could be two of those guardians
>>
>>26747428
I think I counted 18 pokemon revealed for XY by the end of June. This is excluding evolutions and prevolutions not revealed, mind.
>>
>>26747331
Seems pretty par for the course to me. I'm just not that excited this time. Nothing's disappointing but nothing's new and exciting. Like wow a new UI, wow it uses the non-chibi graphic style that we already had in another game.This is nothing compared to the 2D->3D transition.
>>
>>26747490
>wow it uses the non-chibi graphic style that we already had in another game
What game?
>>
I'm hoping at least 100 New Pokemon too, I feel if we don't get a pre/Evolution of a past gen Pokemon revealed in the next month or 2 then it's safe to say this will be all new Pokemon generation again.
iirc most of the first lot of reveals have been or had pre/Evo of older gen pokemon, this hasn't....
>>
Dude I'm fucking stoked. Half my team is already chosen, so there's that.
10/10 would hype again
>>
>>26748674
On another note, is pokebank the only way to transfer my bros from y to sun/moon? Plz say no
>>
>>26748776
probably

Bank is worth it though
>>
Theres another e3 pokemon event? Is it today?
>>
>>26748785
I suppose.
I just miss the transfer mechanic from gen 4 to 5. Semi quick and easier
>>
>>26748899
>having to do a shitty mini game for every 6 Pokemon you want to transfer
>need 2 systems
>quick and easier
I don't know about that
>>
I have no interest in Go but everything about Sun and Moon has been better than expected. Can't wait to see what else they have in store for us.
>>
>>26748914
Yea, you're right. I just liked it more
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.