[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does sun/moon get so much shit for the small inconveniences

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Alola.png (2MB, 974x687px) Image search: [Google]
Alola.png
2MB, 974x687px
Why does sun/moon get so much shit for the small inconveniences but barely anyone recognizes the great stuff about the game?
>>
Because people love to zoom in on autistic small shit and shit post it to no end.
>>
>>26746520
Because it's human nature to find what's wrong and furthermore, a means to fix it.

Unfortunately, people think that their own opinion is the ultimate form and believe that complaining will make it that way.
>>
>>26746520
>the great stuff about the game?

Well, it's not like they have showed us much of it other than the regional map and a couple of new pokemon.

I'm sure positivism will arise once more actual features get shown.
>>
>>26746520
/vp/ just likes to complain

this trailer basically brought us nothing but good things (even the move animations are improved) but the board would be dead without people starting arguments over nothing
>>
>>26746556
>a means to fix it
what threads have you been seeing?
>>
Have you ever thanked your chair for being comfortable? Probably not, but you sure as fuck would complain if you didn't have it.
>>
It's the same thing that happened when Gen 3 was announced and then released, and Gen 4, and Gen 5, and Gen 6. It's an endless cycle. The new Gen is always "the shit Gen." And yes, there remain people who dislike them even after their time has passed, but the point still stands. Eventually, most people will come to enjoy them for what they're worth, but only after they've missed out on it.
>>
>>26746577
You're right, this goes way deeper than trying to fix anything. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelers
>>
>>26746594
I did once, but it never thanked me back for coating it in beer farts.
>>
>>26746520
Because XY didn't stand to the expectations they had created during the hype season, and ORAS didn't manage to save that awful generation. They're good games, yes, but feel lackluster for several aspects, and seem to scream "we could've been great, but we got lazy and stop giving a fuck".

Now people are sour and scared, so they prefer to lower their expectations and shit on everything that's given them during this hype season; if the games are better than expected, everyone will be very happy. If they're shit, it will be much less painful to simply say "told ya, GF sucks" instead of being disappointed.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.